5er Fest - Register Now!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
funfer_fahrer;197746 said:
That's where all the gay boys meet up and do their "project" after midnight. I am not kidding!

but, are you coming tonite??

1st 5ers Fest ProTem brainstorming session

Date: Friday 2/3/2007
Time: 9.30pm
Venue: Cowboy Station Kelana Jaya

(enter from SHOWRU junction inside towards the KJaya Stadium until the end and park there...the restaurant is at the lakeside....call me or kevster should u 'sesat!)

1. Yeop
2. Kevster
3. Pussy
4. Iceman63
5. Bailey

i'll post the new flyer later.....

Sorry cannot join u guys tonight.
I'm in Penang. But will definitely join the 5ers fest.

funfer_fahrer;197746 said:
That's where all the gay boys meet up and do their "project" after midnight. I am not kidding!

Yikes! :eek:

If you drop some change, whatever you do, don't bend over to pick it up :p

1st Brainstorming session

Thank you for all 5er members who attended our meeting last nite...it was very impressive, constructive and going forward.

List of attendees:
1 yeop
2 kevster30
3 jyazid
4 bailey
5 XXX
6 albundy
7 pussy
8 man cyber
9 funfer
10 iceman63
11 lan goreng
12 redbaron
13 ad28

a brief minute will be PM to you and also to member absent with leave!
1. jerman
2. 535i
3. feisaldzul

will meet up again for progress report

Kudos to all who embarking into this event. Yeop if you need any kuli help let me know.. I'll help..

cheers

aiyah bro sith dont say like tat maaaaahhhhh, everybody are invited to help maaaahhhh we here no pilih bulu one, dont worry sith if u feel like helping jes help one as we r here also for the fun of the club bro ........cheers

Hello Sith..tot u wanna come for the 1st BrainStorming..and i agree wat Bailey say maaah..everybody got bulu..he he he

ICEman63;198238 said:
Hello Sith..tot u wanna come for the 1st BrainStorming..and i agree wat Bailey say maaah..everybody got bulu..he he he

Sorry bro, I didnt put my name down as I had already a pre planned work meet that evening.

sithwarrior;198251 said:
Sorry bro, I didnt put my name down as I had already a pre planned work meet that evening.

What do you do for living..i meant woring place..:confused: :confused:

sithwarrior;198251 said:

Pigi dah ..... always same old excuse .........

sithwarrior;198358 said:
alamak, kena lagi...:(

bola tanggung maaa .... mesti tembak......

tak kenal maka tak cinta .....

what is life ... without suther ........

bola tanggung

JYazid;198557 said:
bola tanggung maaa .... mesti tembak......

tak kenal maka tak cinta .....

what is life ... without suther ........

aiyoh jyazid wow i didnt know that u play sepaktakraw..........bola tanggung cannot tembak maaaahhhhh it shld be KENA LIBAS hehehehehe

Bailey;198559 said:
aiyoh jyazid wow i didnt know that u play sepaktakraw..........bola tanggung cannot tembak maaaahhhhh it shld be KENA LIBAS hehehehehe

Need to change both of their name's to..Joe Suther and joe Yazid, ahhh now from today onwards you guys are twin brother..ha ha ha cabutttzzzz:D :D

twin brother

ICEman63;198568 said:
Need to change both of their name's to..Joe Suther and joe Yazid, ahhh now from today onwards you guys are twin brother..ha ha ha cabutttzzzz:D :D

waaaaaaaahhhhhhh iceman63 now u want peolple to be like u hah got TWIN BROTHER , iceman63 & iceman13.................now u say got joe suther & joe jyazid

impossible lah bro hah hehehehehe cool bro c u at the TT tis fri ya....cheers

Bailey;198598 said:
impossible lah bro hah hehehehehe cool bro c u at the TT tis fri ya....cheers

Whats TT ? Do they serve beer ? Do they have bikini clad chicka's dancing on the table ? :D :p

no wonder lah it's true wat joe jyazid said abt joe suther hehehehehe

anyway it's only OUR CLUB OFFICIAL TT mate

Top Bottom