5er Fest - Register Now!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
zamtresco;197189 said:
Im just wondering....

if it is for d club, and roundel, why not just do a bimmerfest instead for 5 ers fest?

dont worry bro...you're invited anyway, u can drive any of our buddies 5 series...btw, u know who have 'excess' 5 series car in his garage!! hehehe

yeop;197200 said:
dont worry bro...you're invited anyway, u can drive any of our buddies 5 series...btw, u know who have 'excess' 5 series car in his garage!! hehehe

what garage? its parked by the roadside...poor thing...hehehhehe.:D

yeop;197200 said:

You dont get my point bro....

It doesnt matter what car I drive but more important is what car I prefer to drive.

So the question now is why not we do a bimmerfest instead of 5 ers fest?

Am looking at a bigger picture which for the love of the club and roundel.

But as what XXX explained, this is for test market; - okay. no comment.

But for me, since you are going to organize a 5 ers fest, why not just do it on a bigger scale which is definitely bimmer fest.....

Bak kata pepatah melayu "Alang alang menyeluk perkasam, biar sampai ke pangkal lengan"

Ooooooppppppssss

XXX;197197 said:
wei what abt the E60's unker?

ooooopppppppsssss alamak soli ive forgotten bcoz never come across any E60 during our events except yr lovely dad's car

zamtresco;197204 said:

It doesnt matter what car I drive but more important is what car I prefer to drive.

But for me, since you are going to organize a 5 ers fest, why not just do it on a bigger scale which is definitely bimmer fest.....

Bak kata pepatah melayu "Alang alang menyeluk perkasam, biar sampai ke pangkal lengan"

well said...100% agreed. Why not go for bimmerfest? that would attract more members. cheers

zamtresco;197204 said:

I agree with Zam, kudos Zam. I think yeop and XXX should delegate certain tasks to certain individuals and meet weekly. Good stuff.

XXX ,

im done wit E60 aledi, only dont send to koh5281 & bimmerster coz cannot trace his name maaaaaahhhhhhh

COO Yeop.. can the meeting be held after 10.30pm on friday ? i have a CNY dinner to attend at 7pm.

Venue ?

regards.

zamtresco;197204 said:

The Best-Post Award in this thread :D

Why do you guys think not many of the active forummers here are contributing to this? :p Go figure..

XXX;197195 said:
zam

test market first, 5er fest is being organised by the 5er community not the club itself but hopefully with the blessings of the club...bimmerfest should be done and organised by the club...that one we leave for later...to the future committee of the club...

:) ;) Well said XXX. If it takes 2 groups of people to do the task, then there is one group too many.

Anyway, Bimmerfest would be great to do it since we never had one. The closest would be the first grand TT we had, minus the commercial side of it.

ALBundy;197224 said:
:) ;) Well said XXX. If it takes 2 groups of people to do the task, then there is one group too many.

Anyway, Bimmerfest would be great to do it since we never had one. The closest would be the first grand TT we had, minus the commercial side of it.

yep I agree

Originally Posted by XXX

test market first, 5er fest is being organised by the 5er community not the club itself but hopefully with the blessings of the club...bimmerfest should be done and organised by the club...that one we leave for later...to the future committee of the club...

AGREE....

leave the bigger thing for 'better' people!!!

let the uncles handles this 'small' matters!!

yeop;197233 said:
Originally Posted by XXX

AGREE....

leave the bigger thing for 'better' people!!!

let the uncles handles this 'small' matters!!

but bro you are not an uncle mah.. still young and vibrant mahh... In anycase bro I am sure this event will be a success. Pass me some flyers I have many 5 series owners here in my office block will leave it on their windscreen for you guys...

WAY TO GO 5ers !!!

XXX;197178 said:
calling calling any designer in da house to design a simple flyer...pls your help would be a thousand times appreciated.

What you wanna say inside the flyer? I'll help you design it

cool down bro sith..............spare yr good intention to pass some flyers to all the young & vibrant 5 series owner at yr opis ya for the BIMMERFEST coz we all the UNKERS jes want to try to orgynise tis SMALL CIPUT event lah bro..........no harm want dont wolli lah

WEI 5ers alwz ROCK

Bailey;197268 said:
cool down bro sith..............spare yr good intention to pass some flyers to all the young & vibrant 5 series owner at yr opis ya for the BIMMERFEST coz we all the UNKERS jes want to try to orgynise tis SMALL CIPUT event lah bro..........no harm want dont wolli lah

WEI 5ers alwz ROCK

yea lerr.. I nak tolong lar tu... ;) lets make this big...

Top Bottom