5er Fest - Register Now!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JYazid;196817 said:
bite in the dreams ........ hahahaha

Wafer thin ice Yazid... watch where you thread...

I think this event will be a great success... Kudos to Yeop for this amazing idea.. cheers to the 5ers for being the life of this clubs party...

time for me to sell My 36 and buy a 34....

sithwarrior;196829 said:
I think this event will be a great success... Kudos to Yeop for this amazing idea.. cheers to the 5ers for being the life of this clubs party...

time for me to sell My 36 and buy a 34....

Suther - I hv tolen u years ago .. get the E34 ... sooo degil one .... :p this fella ...

Errr .. got a few for sale - u want ? .. got 520 12V, got 520 24V, got 525 24V, got '530' 8V ...... :D

Let's start the list and see how it takes off from here..............

1. Yeop
2. Kevster
3. Bailey
4. Jerman
5. Yazid (opps, jangan padam kali ni)

let us make the ball rolling guys, come on guys

wei XXX mana lu pigi hah, why so quiet u hah

Let's start the list and see how it takes off from here..............

1. Yeop
2. Kevster
3. Bailey
4. Jerman
5. Yazid (opps, jangan padam kali ni)
6. FunferFEST_fahrer

5er Malaysia MiniFest

535i;196801 said:
All .... let's do it ...

No need to point who shud do it ....
Roll up the sleeves and let's do it - together ......

i like u lah...!!

i'm up to it.......let us sit down (all the 5er uncles) and do some brainstorming,draw the plan and make it happen. We do delegation among us first....

Who CANNOT join this 1st brainstorming meeting this Friday 2/3/2007,9.30pm , pls delete your name from list. And those who is not in the list but interested to share your ideas, pls add yr name:

1. 535i
2. yeop
3. kevster30
4. jyazid
5. bailey
6. iceman63
7. jerman
8. bimmer73
9. lan goreng
10.mancyber
11.XXX
12.albundy
13.xtracooljustin
14.pussy
15.funfer_fahrer
16.feisaldzul
17.wolverine

Minta maaf tak boleh hadir

yeop;196880 said:
i like u lah...!!

i'm up to it.......let us sit down (all the 5er uncles) and do some brainstorming,draw the plan and make it happen. We do delegation among us first....

Who CANNOT join this 1st brainstorming meeting this Friday 2/3/2007,9.30pm , pls delete your name from list. And those who is not in the list but interested to share your ideas, pls add yr name:

1. 535i
2. yeop
3. kevster30
4. jyazid
5. bailey
6. iceman63
8. bimmer73
9. lan goreng
10.mancyber
11.XXX
12.albundy
13.xtracooljustin
14.pussy
15.funfer_fahrer
16.feisaldzul
17.wolverine

Jerman deleted. Out of town. Apologies

aduh wei jerman where will u be maaaahhhhh, aiyah give support maaahhhh?

JYazid;196744 said:
Dont waste the bandwidth or waste energy of yr finger for typing it .......
wont work...... track record proven sucks ...... future ...... entahle .... shoule you want to wait and see.. ...

YAzid

Why you angry2lah bro..

iceman63,

so u r back hah, hope uve managed to melt down all the ICE there in korea ya

[B said:
JYazid[/b];196975]Dont waste the bandwidth or waste energy of yr finger for typing it ....... wont work...... track record proven sucks ...... future ...... entahle .... shoule you want to wait and see.. ...

YAzid..

You whinny bitch... what track record are you refering to... U want to tell this to my face... name your time and place... Why cant you be like the rest, like your own freinds here.. kevster, Yeop, bailey, jerman, XXX etc etc etc.... they are genuine in what they want to do for for the club... They dont cry like little girls... In anycase its up to you lah... you can either chose to be part of the game or you can go .........

sithwarrior;196994 said:
You whinny bitch... what track record are you refering to... U want to tell this to my face... name your time and place... Why cant you be like the rest, like your own freinds here.. kevster, Yeop, bailey, jerman, XXX etc etc etc.... they are genuine in waht they want to for for the club... They dont cry like little girls

If I am a bitch .... what are you ..

track record ..... aviously no track record .....

tell to my face ...... I will be outstation tommorow onwards .... Friday Yeop having a meeting ... meet me there ....... either I get farked or you fark by me.

be like the rest ......... always like the rest .... in fact contribute more ..... who bring-in Azman Cyber ..........?????

cry like little girls .......... hahahaha ...hehehehehe .....

# Suth, why you sibuk-sibuk here, it is better you busy organising something for the club rather jumping in this forum when I say something. I will take this as a joke among friends but if you think it otherwise, I am also OK. you choose.

YAzid

Lets not get this thread closed ya...

Yazid dont penalise all committee members please.... I am not afraid bro of meeting you, but if you are really concerned about this club and its members lets channel our energy towards something more productive... For example this 5ers fest that yeop had suggested is a great way to start the ball rolling. dont sit and ask for track records lah.. are we all guilty... I would gladly swap places with you want...

Can we organize TT every week? or at lease once a fortnight. Once a month seems too long to wait. Just my 2 cents

sithwarrior;196994 said:
You whinny bitch... what track record are you refering to... U want to tell this to my face... name your time and place... Why cant you be like the rest, like your own freinds here.. kevster, Yeop, bailey, jerman, XXX etc etc etc.... they are genuine in what they want to do for for the club... They dont cry like little girls... In anycase its up to you lah... you can either chose to be part of the game or you can go .........

Alaaah Suther where's my name..im not not genuine ahhh.:D :rolleyes: :D

Top Bottom