325sport cny promotion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Greetings and wishing everyone a belated CNY. :wavey:

Bimmer910, if you are seriously considering the Sports, I may be interested to take over your current wheels (JPB's old wheels) before you sell your 4-potter :listen:

Aduh..... why did i mention the 325sports
Now i feel compelled to take a test drive, which im sure will impress, which surely leads to wanting it, which will mean another hole in my pocket *sigh*

Rookie, If my ride goes, you have my blessing....

Juan Powerblow;290885 said:
Monaco Blue is really nice on the Sports and certainly worth the wait.

I took delivery of my UDM on friday. I agreed to TS cos once i saw the car it was awesome.

A bmw in any other colour is just as nice.

Well, the most important thing is that i'm happy.
Very good SA, He made me happy.

royagn;293598 said:
I took delivery of my UDM on friday. I agreed to TS cos once i saw the car it was awesome.

A bmw in any other colour is just as nice.

Well, the most important thing is that i'm happy.
Very good SA, He made me happy.

Congratulations! Another titanium silver in the house :cool:

:rock: :rock:

Titanium Silver Rocks!!

Congratgulations dude!!! You'll have a silly grin on you from now on every time you see your UDM...

As for TiAg....Looks really shiny when clean...doesn't look too bad when really dirty...:rolleyes:

Rimsukan;293623 said:
:rock: :rock:

Titanium Silver Rocks!!

Congratgulations dude!!! You'll have a silly grin on you from now on every time you see your UDM...

As for TiAg....Looks really shiny when clean...doesn't look too bad when really dirty...:rolleyes:

Mr. Rimsukan,
You are right, and than every time it reminds me of your post. Seriously.

Juan Powerblow;293701 said:
Congratulations, Royagn! I'm glad you're happy! Do join us at our next meet-up!

Yes sir, i'd love to meet you guys.
You guys have been very supportive and helpful.
Once again THANK YOU.

AlexNg;293910 said:
Yea,

TiAg in the house.. hehe... wheeee....

oh yeah man..TiAg looks really good. Black sapphire is hard to maintain...damn. but lucky me i got both colours .. :)

beemerlover;287870 said:
You cannot navigate your iPod via steering controls with your iPod interface. Does not work in mine. What I do is download all songs into the USB memory drive and connect it to the USB slot provided.

I can navigate the songs with the steering control with the song title and artist information displayed in the centre LCD display (where it display the GPS navigation).

bro mind to share where i can find the usb connector in the dashboard?

beemerlover;287870 said:
You cannot navigate your iPod via steering controls with your iPod interface. Does not work in mine. What I do is download all songs into the USB memory drive and connect it to the USB slot provided.

I can navigate the songs with the steering control with the song title and artist information displayed in the centre LCD display (where it display the GPS navigation).

bro mind to share where i can find the usb connector in the dashboard?

soulasylum, there none on the dash board (I think :rolleyes:) but I am sure there's one located in your "fridge" a.k.a. arm rest along with 12V socket in there and an aux-in jack too for your iPod or USB Player audio input.. check it out!

Top Bottom