E46 YEAR 2000

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mini_jeff,
rgarding CBU stronger body actually I am not sure for the beemer imported to malaysia, but for example export and local model for proton, we know the exported one has stronger body (thicker) than local one ! so i think we can presume this same to beemer! i am not sure ..may be not lah !

Go for CKD with good service record.

electronic that you dont need meant less "kacau".
Japanese spec. tends to cap speed limit at 180km/hr.

Most if not all "Recond" comes with rediculous or tempered meter.

just my 0.0001 sen!!

CKD or CBU differ in the workmanship and quality of some part may differ in quality coz the place the car is built. CBU will sure be better quality than CKD look at Naza Ria all buyer cursing the workmanship not the car.
Sometime just a matter of luck buying car, CKD also give problem if we were to say recon being temper and not sure of the record. How much the record can tell just the mileage and no of time being service and were it is done soo.... will this tell u when the parts,gearbox, sensor will breakdown. So when buying a car we just need to check physically on the body for major accident and test drive with a mech if possible to reconfirm the engine is still working fine. Further is your luck when other problem starts.

I just to know how to check service data from AV? is that just give them a call with the the car registration no? A they willing to cooperate with us?
Thanks

Bro,

Im currently waiting for an E60 525i Sport and im either going to trade it in with AB when i pick up my car this coming week or i can sell it outside..

If you're interested, do let me know by pm or call me at 012-3893937.

The car is a year 2000 AB CKD model 318i, maroon red

Woman driven so very low kms.. 6 year old car and 85,000kms.

Interior is in black with a grey roofliner.

No modifications at all and no accidents at all.

15,000kms to service

All servicing done by AB

And if theres any other info you need, just let me know.

Ill save the effort of negotiating and ill let the car go at RM110K firm which is 2K more than what AB is offering me on the trade in..

Thanks

PS: On a second note, the 318i honestly is abit underpowered and unrefined with a relatively trashy engine in my opinion..

Maybe if your budget could be stretched a wee bit, try looking for a 2.2l 320i or even better, a 325i. Most of them could be had for a little bit more than RM116K at maybe around RM125 - RM130k?

Just a thought.. :)

Haha... yea sorry bro..

Its maroon red..

Its my wife's car and she hardly drives so henceforth the 85,000km/s..

Anyways, its got no mods, no accidents.. not even a flat tire ever before..

Only thing i can honestly say is that the interior trim, being the ashtray cover looks abit worn out with fingernail marks..

But oh well.. ;)

i think it's a good deal but the only thing is that i got to trade in with my honda accord 2.0i year 94! only used car can accept trade in :)
... by the way is the paint is original/ single owner?

thanks

perhaps kenny could respray the car and sell it or give some discount and let the new buyers to respray themselves :D

I'm might interested.

I think most guy will go for black or silver, but its his wife car, so sure red lar, "ang ang boh hai lang" :D

I've been reading this post for quite sometimes...
Paksu please post some photos if you already got your bimmer...

B)

Originally posted by 325xi@Feb 25 2006, 08:13 PM
I've been reading this post for quite sometimes...
Paksu please post some photos if you already got your bimmer...

B)
... 325xi i am still hunting for my beemer lar... u know that day went out saw 3 shortlisted one... all sold out lah... fuhhh they sell it like goreng pisang lah... hemm let see 2moro going to see other car...hopefully there a car for me...will post u all the pic later ... tq tq

Top Bottom