325sport cny promotion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
danc;289497 said:
Oooh, somehow I still love the looks of the 162 :)

There's something special about the 162 but very abstract. On its own, its nothing special but once on an E90, everything is just right :love:

Rimsukan;289754 said:
Very good looking driver...sure it wasn't you? :p

I seldom see them too...either it's really rare or i must be staying in the wrong part of KL...:rolleyes:

Why come to think of it, it MUST have been me Rimsukan! :D

325i Sports are still in the minority I suppose, but I would've thought once the Sports was launched, most 6-potheads would go for it over the 325i as the price differential is small. Dunno lar.

I called my SA at AB Sg Besi. She says theres a pre registered (or is it pre-owned..) Monaco Blue 325sports for 269k. Trade in value on my 320, 160k.

Anyone else have any leads ??

Considering the option of upgrading....Sadly, my number plate cant be transferred.

astroboy;286665 said:
Confirm he can get it before CNY. Loan process take no more than a week, just fax pay slip to them, kao tim!

After which, just issue a bank draft to them in the morning, transfer document gets into JPJ by noon and out by 3pm. Can release car to u before 5pm.

Insurance wise, just give your old car registration number and insurance company name to the SA, he will get the NCB transfer out. Temporary cover note will be issue on the spot for JPJ purposes the same morning.

Unless ur down payment not ready.. :( more so if you need to dispose off your old car, if trade in, also vary fast. In my case, it took a while because I sell through Star paper.

Been there, done that ;)

Enjoy the new ride!

So i thought....
The day which was suppose to be the happiest day of my life unfortunately became a nighmare.

I asked for Monaco blue/grey

Bank sent LOU on monday 04/02
I settled all payment on 05/02
I was told my UDM will be ready on 06/02

SA says it will be tough to get grey interior, So i told as long as it is not beige it is fine with me.

Called SA on 06/02 morning, he said they have not received the Registration card yet. so I will only receive my UDM after cny.
Feel very sad....
So i asked his to sent an MMS of my UDM to me.
He does sent me 2 MMS. full of excitement... i open the MMS and i almost had an heart attack. It was silver in colour.
Now i am not very fussy but i told the SA i want Monaco blue and nothing else. Cos blue is my lucky colour.
Imm call him up...He says he will sort it out on monday.

All preparation to celebrate my UDM cancelled...
And now here i am in my office....alone....sad....mad.

Too bad royagn. CNY is just for a day but your Sports will be for a few years, so don't rush it, hold out for the Monaco Blue/grey that you want. If you're in a rush, you may take whatever they dish out and have regrets later.

Happy CNY and what are you doing in the office on this auspicious day? :)

Bimmer910;290066 said:
I called my SA at AB Sg Besi. She says theres a pre registered (or is it pre-owned..) Monaco Blue 325sports for 269k. Trade in value on my 320, 160k.

Considering the option of upgrading....Sadly, my number plate cant be transferred.

If its pre-reg its a very good deal. If its pre-owned, try to get a pre-reg instead unused for around the same price hehe. Go for it Bimmer910. You wont regret it!

E46Fanatic;290087 said:
If its pre-reg its a very good deal. If its pre-owned, try to get a pre-reg instead unused for around the same price hehe. Go for it Bimmer910. You wont regret it!

Oh yeah Bimmer910, you won't regret it!!

Bimmer910;290066 said:

Kaaj,

You'll always be Bimmer910 to us even tho your plates doesn't say so...

Worst case change your nick to Bimmer......... (fill in new number) :D :D

If pre-reg is really 269k & you're really considering an upgrade GO FOR IT DUDE!!

Thats a really good deal but if its pre-owned then dunno lar...:hmmmm2:

What say the rest??? Lets help racun our bro here Big Time :evil: :evil:

Schwepps;290077 said:
Too bad royagn. CNY is just for a day but your Sports will be for a few years, so don't rush it, hold out for the Monaco Blue/grey that you want. If you're in a rush, you may take whatever they dish out and have regrets later.

Happy CNY and what are you doing in the office on this auspicious day? :)

Bummer Royagn...

Agreed that since you're not getting it before CNY, then might as well wait until you get it according to your specs.

I know the restless/listless feeling but if you rush it, you'll regret it when you do see a 325 Sports with the specs that you want on the road..

Hang on there dude...It'll come to you eventually :rock:

Rimsukan;290628 said:
Bummer Royagn...

Agreed that since you're not getting it before CNY, then might as well wait until you get it according to your specs.

I know the restless/listless feeling but if you rush it, you'll regret it when you do see a 325 Sports with the specs that you want on the road..

Hang on there dude...It'll come to you eventually :rock:

Monaco Blue is really nice on the Sports and certainly worth the wait.

I was just thinking.. if its Monaco Blue, Sports, with Black interior, and pre-reg to BMW Malaysia, it could be the car which visited us during out last BMW meet, as he had to surrender the car ~3k kms to get another assignment which was likely to be a Mini. Can't remember the plates tho and didnt take pics of it heh.

HI Bimmer910, is the RM269K offer still valid? Sounds like a very good deal here, am thinking of going for it

Juan Powerblow;290885 said:
Monaco Blue is really nice on the Sports and certainly worth the wait.

Yes, you guys are right. I've waited for years for my UDM, i can certainly wait for a few more weeks/months.

Just talked to SA, He said there is no stock of MC. And asked if i would opted to repaint, cost on them. Well i said NO, i dont feel comfortable in repainting a brand new car.

If no other choice than i do not know what to do, do i go for another colour like SG, take the TS or cancel my booking (if that is allowded) and wait for the face lift model which i think should be out by year end.

Now i very very blurr man... ///

Spoken to the SA again. Heres what they have to offer from Sungai Besi

1. 325sports pre-reg (yr 07) - RM 284k (5 units available, Black, SG, Silver etc)
2. 325sports pre-owned (yr 06) - RM 263k (1 unit - Monaco Blue)

Still contemplating..... 100+k top up on my car for a 325...... Might just reinvest funds into a new bussiness (decisions decisions aye)

royagn;291233 said:
Yes, you guys are right. I've waited for years for my UDM, i can certainly wait for a few more weeks/months.

Just talked to SA, He said there is no stock of MC. And asked if i would opted to repaint, cost on them. Well i said NO, i dont feel comfortable in repainting a brand new car.

If no other choice than i do not know what to do, do i go for another colour like SG, take the TS or cancel my booking (if that is allowded) and wait for the face lift model which i think should be out by year end.

Now i very very blurr man... ///

I feel your pain royagn. For us 325 Sports pioneers the wait was quite long - 6 months + I think for Schweppes.

Ironically when I ordered mine, ONLY Monaco Blue was available, and I would get a call every 2-3 days from the SA asking if I would reconsider the colour. They didn't even offer the repaint option. I was very clear with him that I would only take BS or SG, and it was definitely worth the wait. When you're spending that much money you should get the colour you want.

Don't lose hope though - I thought I would have to wait another 3-4 months for my car, and one day I got a call out of the blue saying a BS model was suddenly available....Just keep the pressure on the SA....

CK

Hark! I hear my name AGAIN! :D

Agree 100% with Cobra. A luxury car is a discretionary buy. Never be in a rush to lay your hands on one. In fact, turn away and you may find that the SA will miraculously meet your needs. :burnout:

Bimmer910;291249 said:
Spoken to the SA again. Heres what they have to offer from Sungai Besi

1. 325sports pre-reg (yr 07) - RM 284k (5 units available, Black, SG, Silver etc)
2. 325sports pre-owned (yr 06) - RM 263k (1 unit - Monaco Blue)

So it IS pre-owned. RM263 is a bit steep for a pre-owned YR06 unit, no? :stupid:

The RM284 for the YR07 pre-regs sounds good...

Strange, I do remember the 325i sports only appearing in early 2007. Maybe this was one of the very first units manufactured in 2006 and registered in 2007?

Yes, the earliest units were YR2006 manufacture. Pre-owned 06 at RM263? Ambitious... :stupid:

If its from Sg Besi, I think its a Feb 07 car. Monaco Blue. Background to this car - is that its the first demo unit for Sg Besi branch. If I am not mistaken, the mileage was more than 10,000km....

I borrowed for a couple of days. Not a bad choice but the ride was quite hard. It may just be me, I thought my Aug 07 325 Sports has a softer ride than this one. After driving for 1 1/2 hr, my back was not very comfortable. Maybe they detune the subsequent batches.

In addition, pre Aug 07 batches, no side sun blind at the back windows which I thought was quite handy at times

I think the number plate starts with WPU........

Top Bottom