325sport cny promotion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yuri;287785 said:
mind me, my understanding of pre-reg would be 2007 produced car and the buyer would be "second" owner on the reg. card. Is that correct ?

U are absolutely right..

So as long as there are still 2007 stock, you can still get the offer but color selection would be a little susah.

My 320i is SG/Black, when I picked mine from the list, only one left. The other was SG/Grey.. not my preference.. and other pre-reg plate is not to my likings.. so few criterias la... go check their list and explore your "2007 options".. :D FAST!

Good luck!

I have yet to have a chance to visit any bmw showroom, will do prolly after CNY.

Which i have not had any chance to speak to any SA yet. Is there any chance that any of you gurus know if we could say get the 325i sports in AW from malaysia dealer?

On a side note,

David - i remember reading somewhere that you mentioned the new C would be in your list. I went 'up close and personal' with during their launch but that was the c200k. Assuming that you have done so too, what are your comments on these 2 (325i)?

astroboy;287798 said:
So as long as there are still 2007 stock, you can still get the offer but color selection would be a little susah.

My 320i is SG/Black, when I picked mine from the list, only one left. The other was SG/Grey.. not my preference.. and other pre-reg plate is not to my likings.. so few criterias la... go check their list and explore your "2007 options".. :D FAST!

Good luck!

SG/Black would be a alot better than SG/Grey ! :cool: *thumbs up*

pic pic pic ! :rock:

You cannot navigate your iPod via steering controls with your iPod interface. Does not work in mine. What I do is download all songs into the USB memory drive and connect it to the USB slot provided.

I can navigate the songs with the steering control with the song title and artist information displayed in the centre LCD display (where it display the GPS navigation).

djgarcon;287730 said:
Hi guys,

I was in AB Bukit Bintang yesterday to check out the 325i Sports. Yes, the price is confirmed to be RM 283k, I personally think it is a very reasonable price. Build a 325i in Australia to the same spec and you'll be surprised to see we're actually not paying more than the aussies do! Cars in australia are more affordable compared to malaysia and luxury cars are ridiculously-pricey here, but not for this 325i Sports.

Anyone knows when the CNY promotion is ending? I'm definitely getting one soon. this car comes with EVERY option I wanted except the USB audio. I know there's a 6-stacker in the boot but what about a single-disc player? do we have one at the front? the AUX input being standard is quite thoughtful but i'd still install an ipod interface so i can navigate thru my music collection with the steering wheel buttons.
Anyone got a SG/Black combo? Please post some interior pics preferably showing the GPS in action!

thanks!

yuri;287861 said:
On a side note,

David - i remember reading somewhere that you mentioned the new C would be in your list. I went 'up close and personal' with during their launch but that was the c200k. Assuming that you have done so too, what are your comments on these 2 (325i)?

Nah.... I am just kidding. I dun like the new C class. IMHO, the 3 series E90 is much better than the new C class, in terms of look, performance and handling.

I noticeed 2 things today when I saw a Savvy from far. Front resembles the new Toyota RUSH, the rear resembles..... non other than the new C Class... hahahahahaaaaa interesting, dunno who copy who.. :stupid:

Rimsukan;287735 said:
Royagn,

Welcome!!

So what color combination did you decide to get??

Congrats on your ride & have fun having sleepless nights while waiting for your ride to be delivered..:D :D

Asked for monaco blue/grey.
The SA said that he will confirm on monday.

I'm pretending to be cool about my new ride. You know, when frens ask when i am getting my ride, i just say probably after cny.
But in my heart i'm dying to get it asap. And yes i am having sleepless nights.

royagn;287947 said:
Asked for monaco blue/grey.
The SA said that he will confirm on monday.

I'm pretending to be cool about my new ride. You know, when frens ask when i am getting my ride, i just say probably after cny.
But in my heart i'm dying to get it asap. And yes i am having sleepless nights.

Haha... we know it as we have been thru it bro. It's absolutely normal to have sleepless nights waiting for your new ride.

Methinks I heard my name mentioned? ;) Mine is SG with tan interior. Might seem strange to some, but with the no-choice black headliner in the Sports, to have a black interior is too overpowering for me. I rarely like black, dunno why.

Schwepps;288024 said:
Methinks I heard my name mentioned? ;) Mine is SG with tan interior. Might seem strange to some, but with the no-choice black headliner in the Sports, to have a black interior is too overpowering for me. I rarely like black, dunno why.

Personally, I find the black headliner combo for the E90 325i sports goes beautifully with the beige color combo interior. Lovely! Much better than my non-sport SG/beige combo. Initially, I was doubtful about a beige interior due to maintenance, but after many months, I have no regrets, as its not that hard to maintain and beige is very pleasant to have in the car. Less stressful than black IMHO esp during hot afternoon traffic jams. Just need to wipe the interior (doors/seats each time I wash the car) and ocasionally use MG Gold Class leather cleaner/conditioner and the beige stays... beige :).

Only thing is the beige floor mats have to go, as its impossible to keep.. beige. Bought the black set in AB and kepts the ori beige mats at home. Also if you like to wear blue jeans all the time, it does transfer some of that blue to the seats LOL. So, hence the MG Gold Class leather cleaner once in a while to maintain the color.

I'm glad you agree E46F, and you're a man of taste :cool: Although it's even more tasteful to call interiors tan rather than beige, which is used to describe exteriors. Actually black and tan go together and you see it in classy products. Very Burberry. All black is more suited to boy racers and I'm certainly no longer a boy, and I gather neither are you. :wink:

The black headliner is very sporty but you can temper that with grey or tan interiors which also go well with the brushed aluminium. Or go all black if you want to spew testosterone... :rolleyes:

I wish the facelift would come out soon, as my business associate keeps asking me to sell him my unit for his son. He wants to give him a Sports, but not a new one. Can't put it off until next year. Timing. Timing. Sigh! :106:

yuri;288117 said:
hahaha, ok. point taken :D

Any ideas on the AW ? Can we actually order in that particular colour?

I too wanted AW when I got mine but the answer was no...I dunno if they have it now but I doubt it..

Schwepps;288024 said:

:D :D

Yours was the only SG Sports I could think of at that time...Come to think of it I've only seen 2 SG Sports...One was at Sapura Auto showroom and the other some months back in town...Could that have been you??

If you're talking about KL, I doubt it as I rarely ever go in. :D

Actually I rarely see Sports units myself. Maybe only seen 2 on the road ever. Seen more coupes, and saw an estate in Kiara the other day. Strange huh?

When hunting for my UDM few months back, came across an AW E90 325i or 330i (can't recall) at NAZA World at Tmn Tun, on 18" staggered Ellipsoid styling - style 162 rim. :top:
bmw_wheel_b162.jpg

Dunno still there or not.. :rolleyes:

Schwepps;289483 said:
If you're talking about KL, I doubt it as I rarely ever go in. :D

Actually I rarely see Sports units myself. Maybe only seen 2 on the road ever. Seen more coupes, and saw an estate in Kiara the other day. Strange huh?

Very good looking driver...sure it wasn't you? :p

I seldom see them too...either it's really rare or i must be staying in the wrong part of KL...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom