325sport cny promotion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

royagn

Club Guest
Dear sir's,Bmw have always been my dream car, finally after soooo many years i am ready to get one. I humbly request your feedback if the cny pre-registered promotion is a good deal. The sales guy quoted rm297k with 1.58% interest rate for the 325sport. Is there any over trade for this cars? Is there any furthur discount to this? Of course the sales guys NO.I had a very very bad experience when i bought my previous car, With your feedback i hope not repeat the same mistakes. Pls advise me.Thanks a million.

hey man...i got my 120i Sports also as pre-reg, with the odometer only clocking 86km..(probably from the running back n forth bt JPJ/Puspakom for checkups in KL and JB).
I'm sure it's the later 2007 model which retails at rm308k now...i think it should be a good deal, have u manage to take a look at the car before committing ?

cheers..

Worth buying. Quickly go and get one. Dun think too much as not many unit in stock if I am not wrong.

Based on my experience, you can get the price lower if you don't opt for their below bank interest rate financing. Basically the 1.58% financing being offered is being subsidized by the price of the car. I opted for the lower price instead of the lower interest rate. See which model suits you better.

I opt for the 5% clear stock discount and settle on the 2.25% interest instead of the 1.58%. I don't take maximum loan, so the saving on the 5% one off discount is more worth while than the 1.58% deal. Mine was 320i pre-reg. I am not sure if 325 M-Sport has this low-down-payment option...

Thanks guys,
325sport has the low down payment option..
The sales guy said it will come to 283k.
Now waiting for the bank, on the interest rate.

mnas, I have asked the sales guy to make sure i see the car first before they register it.

Once again thanks a million guys.

Good price! Real bargain price! Good for U! Happy for U! :top:

Want to sell your rim ah? kekekekeee

Mr.Astroboy,
If i decide to do so, you will be the 1st person i will look for.

Hope you get the new ride for the CNY season! Cheers and ENJOY THE RIDE!

Confirm he can get it before CNY. Loan process take no more than a week, just fax pay slip to them, kao tim!

After which, just issue a bank draft to them in the morning, transfer document gets into JPJ by noon and out by 3pm. Can release car to u before 5pm.

Insurance wise, just give your old car registration number and insurance company name to the SA, he will get the NCB transfer out. Temporary cover note will be issue on the spot for JPJ purposes the same morning.

Unless ur down payment not ready.. :( more so if you need to dispose off your old car, if trade in, also vary fast. In my case, it took a while because I sell through Star paper.

Been there, done that ;)

Enjoy the new ride!

I hope so too.
i am really happy that i joined this forum.
Many nice and helpful people.

Great! Then at the mean time, guess you might want to surf thru this forum to learn about some interesting about your ride. Thread like 'Learning to use an E90' is a good start, and 'Type of modification on your E9x' also an interesting thread to read.

Cheers and ENJOY!!!

Hi guys,

I was in AB Bukit Bintang yesterday to check out the 325i Sports. Yes, the price is confirmed to be RM 283k, I personally think it is a very reasonable price. Build a 325i in Australia to the same spec and you'll be surprised to see we're actually not paying more than the aussies do! Cars in australia are more affordable compared to malaysia and luxury cars are ridiculously-pricey here, but not for this 325i Sports.

Anyone knows when the CNY promotion is ending? I'm definitely getting one soon. this car comes with EVERY option I wanted except the USB audio. I know there's a 6-stacker in the boot but what about a single-disc player? do we have one at the front? the AUX input being standard is quite thoughtful but i'd still install an ipod interface so i can navigate thru my music collection with the steering wheel buttons.

Anyone got a SG/Black combo? Please post some interior pics preferably showing the GPS in action!

thanks!

djgarcon;287730 said:
Hi guys,

I was in AB Bukit Bintang yesterday to check out the 325i Sports. Yes, the price is confirmed to be RM 283k, I personally think it is a very reasonable price. Build a 325i in Australia to the same spec and you'll be surprised to see we're actually not paying more than the aussies do! Cars in australia are more affordable compared to malaysia and luxury cars are ridiculously-pricey here, but not for this 325i Sports.

Anyone knows when the CNY promotion is ending? I'm definitely getting one soon. this car comes with EVERY option I wanted except the USB audio. I know there's a 6-stacker in the boot but what about a single-disc player? do we have one at the front? the AUX input being standard is quite thoughtful but i'd still install an ipod interface so i can navigate thru my music collection with the steering wheel buttons.

Anyone got a SG/Black combo? Please post some interior pics preferably showing the GPS in action!

thanks!

Welcome bro/sis,

Yes you do get a single disc player up front.

Not using the color combo you asked so can't help you there...

I think Schwepps is using a SG 325 sports but can't remember the interior color. Haven't seen that many in SG but I think the color rocks..

If the CNY deal is still on & they still have available stock in your preferred combo go for it bro...Its a good deal

Royagn,

Welcome!!

So what color combination did you decide to get??

Congrats on your ride & have fun having sleepless nights while waiting for your ride to be delivered..:D :D

Hey Rimsukan,

Wow response time is superb, thanks for the prompt reply!!

If you have a 325i can you post a picture of the dash showing the single-disc player? I didn't pay much attention in the car coz the sales guy was talking non-stop. Well he told me I the cd changer's in the boot and i can only load my cds there. I noticed there's a dvd drive for the nav but is it only meant for the nav? saw it somewhere on the net that you can actually pop in a mp3 disc.

Might go to AB again tomorrow but this time i'll have some mp3 cds with me, as well as my ipod + aux cable to see if the stock audio is decent.

If there's indeed a cd player in the dash, does it play mp3 cd?

btw this is a BRO =)

djgarcon;287736 said:
If there's indeed a cd player in the dash, does it play mp3 cd?

Yes, the cd player does play mp3 tracks. What I heard is the CNY promotion is only limited to few units. Better grab it as soon as possible. If I am not mistaken, the promotion runs till end February 2008. Not much color for you to choose I guess as these are pre-reg units with limited stock.

mind me, my understanding of pre-reg would be 2007 produced car and the buyer would be "second" owner on the reg. card. Is that correct ?

Top Bottom