323 and C200 CGI - My experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
All being said though,I think the e90 will age the best as time goes by.

No regrets in getting one,it grows on u with time..love it.

Merc playing catch-up with Audi with regards to the blink-blink LED lights! All cosmetics and not-much-substance those 2 brands in the compact executive segment! Still, the E90 IS getting to look a bit tired, can't wait for the F30 to come out in a year or two!

docrayboy;594267 said:
Merc playing catch-up with Audi with regards to the blink-blink LED lights! All cosmetics and not-much-substance those 2 brands in the compact executive segment! Still, the E90 IS getting to look a bit tired, can't wait for the F10 to come out in a year or two!

F30 you mean...

I agree that the E90 is getting a bit tired, since it's first got to life in 2005. But don't get me wrong as it's still a really good simple looking car... From the recent news, BMW reckon that the F30 3-Series will be revealed somewhere in 2012 and perhaps reach our shore in 2013. The size should be about the same as the E34 5-Series.

2013...that's maybe 1 and a half years without warranty! I hope my 320d holds up till then!! Behave boy, behave!!

M5POWER;593326 said:
It is definitely an Avantgarde trim there. Don't you think there's just too much LED strips going on in the Mercedes? There's already 2 on the bumper as a foglight and there's another for each of the headlights as a daytime running lights... I like the shape of the new headlights that they put on the car. Looks much better than the boring predecessor. They've also done a major improvement on the interior obviously. I'm not being biased but afterall, the much more simple and not busy looking 3 Series just hooked me in.

yeah, i think a bit overkill on the LEDs in the facelift...but the car will definitely be noticed....
somehow i do find the single strip on the front bumper on the current c250 or e class kinda nice...

hi guys...been a while

i took delivery of my 323 last weekend. as of today, clocked 100km already (but had 45km on it upon delivery, since car was sent to puspakom). Enjoying the ride so far, but would be better if it would just stop raining :driver:

thanks for all the feedback and happy CNY and happy holidays to all...drive safe :wink:

germ;603370 said:
hi guys...been a while

i took delivery of my 323 last weekend. as of today, clocked 100km already (but had 45km on it upon delivery, since car was sent to puspakom). Enjoying the ride so far, but would be better if it would just stop raining :driver:

thanks for all the feedback and happy CNY and happy holidays to all...drive safe :wink:

Congratulations on your choice of marques! Welcome to the UDM fold, wishing you many JOYous drives in the days ahead!
Gong Xi Fa Cai, and be safe on the road with your new machine during this festive season.

CONGRATS on your new ride, gong xi fa chai and drive safely.

schwarz;603699 said:
no more i6 NA liao?

Quote from the carlover article "A new family of aluminium four-cylinder direct-injection turbocharged petrol engines will make its debut in the range joining the traditional six-cylinder units, while a hybrid model is also expected to join the 3 Series range for the first time". So, the turbo inline 4 will be in addition to the i6.

The correct designation for an in-line 6-cyl engine is L6, bros. Like V6, X8, W12 etc.

siuloong85;603704 said:
235k pre reg?

Don't think u can get 235K pre-reg. Pre-owned maybe. Pre-reg should be around 250K without insurance.

Top Bottom