1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ICEMAN 13;730458 said:
for those running on stock standard throttle body ... you need to change it ....the outcome ... ha ha ha smilling lorrrr when i tap the pedal ....

you mean the throttle body boot bro?

ICEMAN 13;730456 said:
weiii the car needs a beer bath inorder to catch up the ///M larrrr ...now can't wait for my shrick cams to arrive .... ke ke ke

I see ur car next time, I sure brake far far...else ur Schrick cams will Silat me ...haha.. can't wait to see the outcome... calling calling after installing :)

saw you at ss1 yesterday! your ride is really awesome on the road!

ICEMAN 13;730379 said:
going to the silicone route ....

radiator hose + water temp adapter

one1.jpg

throttle body boot

part2.jpg

part5.jpg

part3.jpg

after assy

bro itu ori throtle body boot kan ada 2 vacuum hose??? so?? tkpayah ker or the blue boot are same like the ori one???

yat325;730615 said:
bro itu ori throtle body boot kan ada 2 vacuum hose??? so?? tkpayah ker or the blue boot are same like the ori one???

the blue one comes with the 2 vacuum outlet along with somesort of cover cap with it ..if ya not using the vacuum outlet ya can just simply close it with the cover cap that came along with it ....all you would need is some trimming of the throttle body boot to fit ...

bro how much it cost for the:
a) blue parts --- Throttle body boot and the radiator hoses around USD 79 or 69
b) the capets --- from Vixx groupbuy rm300

This car gets more and more beautiful each day as the owner gets bigger and bigger....hehehhee

wei, u n me need to seek advise from Greg la....simply amazing results! Damn, sometimes i cant even see my didi anymore la!!!!

ssmann;742768 said:
This car gets more and more beautiful each day as the owner gets bigger and bigger....hehehhee

wei, u n me need to seek advise from Greg la....simply amazing results! Damn, sometimes i cant even see my didi anymore la!!!!

Which part getting bigger? the engine or the "gear"?

ICEMAN: Awesome work bro.. I'd like to find out some details on converting to M50... but can't pm you coz you inbox is full..

dc_rock;747194 said:
ICEMAN: Awesome work bro.. I'd like to find out some details on converting to M50... but can't pm you coz you inbox is full..

cleared my pm box already ....will surely show you to the right way instead of running around in loops

dc_rock;747194 said:

This guy is E36 SIFU. His inbox full of request from chicks asking for a ride

finally testing out the lexus engine oil ...full syn ...

ser1.jpg

out goes the total .. not so burned up

ser2.jpg

some boring shots ..

ser3.jpg

ser4.jpg

ser5.jpg

Bro... heard of 'people' putting Jap engines into bimmers but now Jap engine oil also ah? :)

seech;750604 said:
Bro... heard of 'people' putting Jap engines into bimmers but now Jap engine oil also ah? :)

Just as long it meets the SL or SM rating. i have used it before on my monster.. smooth as lexus...:eek:

Top Bottom