1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy;725126 said:
waaa.... like factory baru keluar...

no larrr ..still its an old bucket lorrr ...

initialM;725169 said:
Where is this place with many BMW?

mines convention center

V-Man;725330 said:
^ The older brothers getting ready to welcome younger brother :)

the older brothers are breaking apart every other day unlike the new younger brother which has got the wowwww effect

ramsing;725343 said:
looks like that detailing place in the curve. before the f30 launch.

they should have asked yat with his e30M3 replica la. aisey.

iceman...u should have turbo ur e36 la. then on launch day, u can show them what a real turbo engine looks like. not the pussy smally turbos'....hahahaha

it's in mines and not curve ...turbo the car sometime soon ..just waiting for my kitty to load up a little as ya told me that this route has go no turning back ...even if you've got HID torchlight also cannot see the light ...too dark ..

Ya la must put the biggest turbocor by Turbosingh. Oso can bring Ramsing as the model to do some "action". Sure people dun buy F30 hahaha

initialM;725446 said:
Ya la must put the biggest turbocor by Turbosingh. Oso can bring Ramsing as the model to do some "action". Sure people dun buy F30 hahaha

ha ha ha that's a great one ...even if this turbosingh bring his M5 proton version ...it's gonna be a hear turner lorrrr

ICEMAN 13;725449 said:
ha ha ha that's a great one ...even if this turbosingh bring his M5 proton version ...it's gonna be a hear turner lorrrr

Wrong la bhai, should be proton with BMW lookalike version. Now Ramsing aka HamsapKing redy become Idol. Gonna join his darkside after sold my cuntchills. After this I'll be wearing tiger stripe G-string

initialM;725454 said:
Wrong la bhai, should be proton with BMW lookalike version. Now Ramsing aka HamsapKing redy become Idol. Gonna join his darkside after sold my cuntchills. After this I'll be wearing tiger stripe G-string

bro ya cuntchills can be bapthised what ...from BMW to proto BMW lookalike ....ya just need to rub some ghee on ramsings turbo ...as simple as that :)

Saw this on paultan.org....

http://paultan.org/2012/03/30/gallery-bmw-3-series-lineage-display-at-the-f30-launch/

e36-07-860x549.jpg

e36-08-860x553.jpg

e36-09-860x553.jpg

NICE!!!! :rock:

initialM;729448 said:
No 1 E36 in Malaysia

not exactly bro ...i've seen several other better ones then mine ...mine is just half way journey bro

lozo;729508 said:
whoaa this one very shiningg!

i follow your enthiusiasm bro ..... washing when it's dirty and wax it every week if time permits ...

Believe me, this was the most stunning car during the show - everyone's jaw dropped... then flashes was flying everywhere... super catwalk show....

going to the silicone route ....

radiator hose + water temp adapter

one1.jpg

throttle body boot

part2.jpg

part5.jpg

part3.jpg

after assy

All this will add 15 more hp...now phai Iceman's car is a force to reckon with....Futubota, u need to come for lessons on how to drive your 36 to beat this "Speedy Singh".....

I have offered for next show, to put on a Versace thong and pose for my braders car....."WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE"

ssmann;730397 said:
All this will add 15 more hp...now phai Iceman's car is a force to reckon with....Futubota, u need to come for lessons on how to drive your 36 to beat this "Speedy Singh".....

I have offered for next show, to put on a Versace thong and pose for my braders car....."WIGGLE, WIGGLE, WIGGLE"

weiii the car needs a beer bath inorder to catch up the ///M larrrr ...now can't wait for my shrick cams to arrive .... ke ke ke

for those running on stock standard throttle body ... you need to change it ....the outcome ... ha ha ha smilling lorrrr when i tap the pedal ....

ICEMAN 13;730456 said:
weiii the car needs a beer bath inorder to catch up the ///M larrrr ...now can't wait for my shrick cams to arrive .... ke ke ke

Get pussy cams la....

ssmann;730459 said:
Get pussy cams la....

that pussy cams are for m20 and m30's i assume ...m50 mana ada ....unless i tag the original PUSSY with misai along ...

Top Bottom