1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Had the pleasure to view this ride, seriously one of the best e36 lurking on the roads

casper909;756043 said:
Had the pleasure to view this ride, seriously one of the best e36 lurking on the roads

seriously ahh ..where larrr bro you saw my ride ?? should had stop / honk so that can yamcha lorrr ...

That time I dropped by rainforest OTT and was with a bunch of friends, was admiring your ride the whole time. Probably didnt notice me coz I wasn't there for long. LOL will honk next time if I bump into you for sure!

my lattest car jack

cam1_zps4f2ef5d5.jpg

inside the jack

cam2_zpsbd06ad9d.jpg

car jacks comes with different purposes these days... i need to find this special jack :) so now can test with Syed's ride ...hahaha

V-Man;773264 said:
car jacks comes with different purposes these days... i need to find this special jack :) so now can test with Syed's ride ...hahaha

Hahaha ... i surrender! :adore:

in the jack box had something like this too ... need to visit legoland to figure this out

turbo2.jpg

Wowwwww!!.......... (Husin Lempoyang style in Ali Baba Bujang Lapok)

ICEMAN 13;773355 said:
in the jack box had something like this too ... need to visit legoland to figure this out

turbo2.jpg

No need legoland .. just go to turboland and look for guru ramsing ... he can show the way to the dark side :4:

B33mEr;773527 said:
No need legoland .. just go to turboland and look for guru ramsing ... he can show the way to the dark side :4:

last heard that guru ramsing is now hybernating in legoland ...together with IM :)

ICEMAN 13;773980 said:
last heard that guru ramsing is now hybernating in legoland ...together with IM :)

Suddenly the word 'ghee' comes into mind when those two are together lol :4:

ICEMAN 13;773980 said:

Yeah we are busy doing GangNam performance at Legoland

IMG-20120829-00090.jpg

[video=youtube;0tZSVLBLlng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZSVLBLlng&feature=fvwrel[/video]

^ Wahh... ICE n Sly very terror ! Respect Respect... Need to learn

some works done on the water channel

got this in

pt1.jpg

comparision side by side left one is the original WP and right one is the performance ...you can see that the old metal propeller is still in good shape due to frequent flushing

pt2.jpg

Top Bottom