1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
more pictars

paint4.jpg

paint5.jpg

paint6.jpg

vixxx;723759 said:

but how about the lower bottom side ..the bra seems to be the upper side only ...

yat325;723874 said:
alamak makin tebal la cat hehehehehehe bro by e46 la....hehehehehe

e46 .can't fit into an e46 bro ...too aero larr the cockpit

V-Man;723895 said:
crazy phaii ! I know you're Meticulous :)

learning from you ....:)

^ I loike your sense of humor :p Very early in the office updating?? haha..The F30's launch gonna have different sort of attention. You're attempting to steal the crowd :p

V-Man;723915 said:
^ I loike your sense of humor :p Very early in the office updating?? haha..The F30's launch gonna have different sort of attention. You're attempting to steal the crowd :p

nahh not wanting to steal any crowds attention .. just tailing sir Mizhans work leyy and moreover the car had taken lotsa stone attacks which lead to a cracked crystal fog lamp hence a paintwork on the front portion is due needed ...

can't pretty much withstand the stone chips and driving with a crack fog lamp ... will post more pictures soon ....

once this is completed i'll promise to stop rempitting ..for once :)

for those who PM'ed and sms'ed me asking the place for the works ...: it's done in LIAN HENG bangi ...hopefully would be done today ..

after lowering the front height a little with some new BBS stickers

bmw6.jpg

next in line would be these

a1.jpg

Manyak kilat la phaii ! So where's the Alpinas ? Read sumwhere u changed wheels ? :p

initialM;725169 said:
Where is this place with many BMW?

looks like that detailing place in the curve. before the f30 launch.

they should have asked yat with his e30M3 replica la. aisey.

iceman...u should have turbo ur e36 la. then on launch day, u can show them what a real turbo engine looks like. not the pussy smally turbos'....hahahaha

Top Bottom