1st E36 on bbs style 5 in M'sia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pardypeople;672023 said:
the brakes looks yummy...stopping power vs OEM ??

ahh the stopping power is just a slight significant .... all i know there is no noise and it does not vibrate during a high speed stop will do for me bro ...

well if got more $$$ a brembo/willwood is indeed the best upgarde IMHO

some stuff for the cooling system to be replaced ...coming soon pictures of installations

bimmerworld silicone hoses

DSC01295.jpg

brass bleeder screw

DSC01296.jpg

bro... its not like ive tried it before...
however, my concern on the brass bleeder - knowing the common issue wt these bleeder, wouldn't the plastic housing(where the bleeder sits) crack/wear instead, under extreme heat/pressure?

sorry, i a bit phobia wt this stuff, hehe :)

sachseelan;677591 said:
- knowing the common issue wt these bleeder, wouldn't the plastic housing(where the bleeder sits) crack/wear instead, under extreme heat/pressure?

sorry, i a bit phobia wt this stuff, hehe :)

bro sach ..that was what playing on my mind when i bought those, but i've tried to google around for some info about it , but nothing avails on it ...most of it is about those lousy little plastic bleeders screw that fails after some time using it...

there's a thread "as below" but doesn't state any problem faced other than while screwing those brass bleeder in we need to be carefull and torque it up only till the last 2 threads ...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546482

since you've tried it before any problems faced so far ??

ICEMAN 13;677678 said:
bro sach ..that was what playing on my mind when i bought those, but i've tried to google around for some info about it , but nothing avails on it ...most of it is about those lousy little plastic bleeders screw that fails after some time using it...

there's a thread "as below" but doesn't state any problem faced other than while screwing those brass bleeder in we need to be carefull and torque it up only till the last 2 threads ...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546482

since you've tried it before any problems faced so far ??

Edited:

Basically they are saying:

"For me, as a mechanical engineer myself.. I am aware of the design intent on this part, but in this instance, I prefer a metal part and simply don't overtorque. Looks better, doesn't get brittle, doesn't leave me stranded in the middle of winter in the snow. I haven't had any problems because I don't overtorque."

I think the keyword is "OVER TORQUE"
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6111875

bro P.P...the landrover link is not working and the bimmerfest link is the same link i posted at #247

but i can't find the one that shows problem faced while using the brass bleeder ....

ice, i have never tried the brass bleeder, im pretty much an OEM person ...

in my opinion, the bleeder screws dies when ur expansion tank starts wearing/sumbat (no loss of water, bleeder dies without notice in my case), in some cases the tank just cracks, leak...

from my experience wt bleeder koyak.... its best, to change expansion tank when screw fails.

now every 60K km's change tank, again...phobia hehe :)

PS: mat salleh country, weather plays a huge part.

ICEMAN 13;677779 said:
bro P.P...the landrover link is not working and the bimmerfest link is the same link i posted at #247

but i can't find the one that shows problem faced while using the brass bleeder ....

248# Post edited..

Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information

NewBeemw;685470 said:
Nice, thought so when you said wanna sell the Mtech's. TC bro.

very hard to say ...these days such things are getting way to hard to source or unless if you've got big wallets then anything is possible with a blink of an eye ....

these days can't even afford to carry a wallet already as too many torn holes in the pocket ...

Hmmm...seats look familiar...where did I see this....

Phai..we oversize phai's with big landeh all susah to fit in this seat la....

Top Bottom