Why So Many Diffrent BMW Clubs ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALBundy;215453 said:
Bro, there is plenty of history as to the formation of the splinter groups. I think we need not dwell too much into the history and re-open old wounds. Let's move forward, everyone is free to join what they deemed fit into their needs. :)

very well said indeed

this is what i call a club advisor.

O yes bro M-sport 525i, i would say i've always wanted ALL bmw club members to stay under one roof, which is ofcourse like said BMWCM the official club. Coming to consider bro sanjay's definition of "club", its pretty true.

When i first joined the club, i was so blur as in no one leads me on what i should do etc. I asked a simple question on "what's a TT?", but no one was there to help at all. Is this so called a family? Well you can say so but its jus like when ur home and your family members are watching tv, you ask them "what's on tv?" and they're silent to your question, how would you feel? Well i'm speaking thru experience here and i do not intend to offend anyone. Luckily i met this guy who made the first move to give me a call and invited me out for a drink.

Why are there so many different clubs/ forums but the same car? Well at the end of the day, it's all about personal preference. Its jus like fixing your car, there's auto bavaria/ sapura auto (so called official service centre), why would many choose to go others? Like said once again PERSONAL PREFERENCE. Another reason why i joined other clubs is becos, BMWCM implemented fees where me myself as a student dont think its worth it. Affordability will be another common issue, where many will say driving a bmw, rm300 is nothing. To me its a big thing. Do i need to pay rm300 to get friends? Why should i? When i step into college i get tons of them and stepping on those freaking tiles wont cost me a s ingle cent. Honestly i have never thought of leaving BMWCM, but i joined other clubs to know more about my ride, and ofcourse getting free friends.

Sorry if i've offended anyone, please forgive me as these are my 2 cents worth of humble opinions and experience. Cheers!

other clubs ? hhahahha..

there is other clubs.. it's just that BCM is a big-big club with members that are close to a certain groups are known to form 'flight of eagles' = splinter groups which has tt/hh on certain days, meet together, convoy together..etc.

even before the BCM, there is also a ROS registered BMW club..

i have mixed with most of this clubs people, but when the official time, we all come together, even some of them are forumers here... even the e46 guys join us for the official TT..

even in the states, there's alot of splinter groups/clubs.. but on official BCM, they are all there..

so question ? we are all here for a reason, i love my bmw, if you don't, there's other clubs outhere..

2yuan.

Pls be reminded that the rm300 is not paid for u to make friends its your contribution towards the club and in doing so the club and its appointed caretakers will use those funds to organise events and do's for you and its not for making anybody richer but for you to have a richer experience with the club....making friends is a bonus.

venonh;215479 said:
O yes bro M-sport 525i, i would say i've always wanted ALL bmw club members to stay under one roof, which is ofcourse like said BMWCM the official club. Coming to consider bro sanjay's definition of "club", its pretty true.

When i first joined the club, i was so blur as in no one leads me on what i should do etc. I asked a simple question on "what's a TT?", but no one was there to help at all. Is this so called a family? Well you can say so but its jus like when ur home and your family members are watching tv, you ask them "what's on tv?" and they're silent to your question, how would you feel? Well i'm speaking thru experience here and i do not intend to offend anyone. Luckily i met this guy who made the first move to give me a call and invited me out for a drink.

Why are there so many different clubs/ forums but the same car? Well at the end of the day, it's all about personal preference. Its jus like fixing your car, there's auto bavaria/ sapura auto (so called official service centre), why would many choose to go others? Like said once again PERSONAL PREFERENCE. Another reason why i joined other clubs is becos, BMWCM implemented fees where me myself as a student dont think its worth it. Affordability will be another common issue, where many will say driving a bmw, rm300 is nothing. To me its a big thing. Do i need to pay rm300 to get friends? Why should i? When i step into college i get tons of them and stepping on those freaking tiles wont cost me a s ingle cent. Honestly i have never thought of leaving BMWCM, but i joined other clubs to know more about my ride, and ofcourse getting free friends.

Sorry if i've offended anyone, please forgive me as these are my 2 cents worth of humble opinions and experience. Cheers!

Dude, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this matter. As you correctly said, its a preference, which I have also mentioned earlier. To you its not worth the RM300 to get to know friends...since you can get to know them for free. But the RM300 is meant for other things, such as for the club to organise events, print sticker, banners and etc...if the $$ is not spent, it will remain in the club account of which it belongs to all members. Without $$$ nothing will be done.

Even in your own forum, some of you guys are forking your own money to pay for certain things and get things moving. It will not be fair for the committee to fork up money everytime the club needs fund.

http://www.bimmersclub.com/viewtopic.php?t=61&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&mforum=bimmers

And let's not forget, for the RM300 that is paid, there will be merchandise that is worth more than RM150 at least ( what I was told by the committee) and the committee is still working their butts off to get more sponsors. Lets support them and give this club a chance, afterall we are all here because of this club.

Cheers.

Well said bundy if i may add, it is call human syndrome there must always do what someone is already doing.

Guys,
Let's not forget how it all started.........we are all friends sharing a common passion!

yes, and the fees to the club is for you all to share that common passion on another level....

Hai ya lagi lagi feesss punya cerita .
Car BMW.Rim minimum 18in.Tayers must be branded. Body kit mau original,but membership price want same like replica . This only happen in BMW club. Pls grow up guys.Tq

lets move ahead guys, be proud of being a BMWCM...........cheers

Yeah man... bailey lets be proud of what we're apart of.

I am honestly shocked with some of the analogies given here on this thread. Trying to relate it to workshops or watches etc etc etc.. really holds no water. I mean if you really want to talk about workshops then I would say even at a workshop, you need to pay for the mechs services right, so why all the problems about paying for the fee here ? It is to run the club and not for nothing. It is not 300 a year, it's 150 for registration and 150 yearly subsribtion... think about it hard.. Is it really that difficult for you all to understand ?

not hard & not difficult lah sir lord sith................veli the stret poward one meeeeehhhhhhhh

Bailey;215588 said:
not hard & not difficult lah sir lord sith................veli the stret poward one meeeeehhhhhhhh

I wasnt refering to you lah you doink.... :eek:

redbaron;215565 said:
Hai ya lagi lagi feesss punya cerita .
Car BMW.Rim minimum 18in.Tayers must be branded. Body kit mau original,but membership price want same like replica . This only happen in BMW club. Pls grow up guys.Tq

Very well said.:cool:

i know lah, u sumore doink doink.........hidup BMWCM long live BMWCM

Let me add...please.

1. Rim mau BIG BIG. Tayer mau secondhand.
2. Spring mesti potong..kasi rendah
3. Happy Hour every weekend tarak problem
4. Lari mesti menang orang.....Go to track learn how to drive dowan.
5. Saya lari menag Vtec wor...

please add sumore

haiyah...back to surfing my Japanese bikini and eat my Nescafe Ping,Bak kut teh,Bak Kua and petai better la.

Let me add...please.

6. Sound sistem mau mahal
7. Head lamp mau hid plus angel eye

please add sumore

Let me add...please.

6. Sound sistem mau mahal
7. Head lamp mau hid plus angel eye
8. Oops....Ini BMWclub ka?
9. Apa itu TT.....* sigh* use the search funtion la.

please add sumore

Msport-525i,

wanna play..??? join us at HPC events la.
its not anuder club....it's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom