Why So Many Diffrent BMW Clubs ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoggee;215694 said:
he..he...:D now we are on the same frequency.

"Pow chicks??? " I'm no pimp....we can kiew kai.........fan sek.! imported kai from Quanxi,Pudong,Harbin( the best) Helonjiang,Nanbin???

Nasi Lemak,BKT,Roti canai?? :D

ayooo getting hungry now again lorrr...

Ask SarrJeePekAi where got good pork hang out lah...

oppssss I should not be hijacking this thread lah... Zoggee tiuu... dont Hijack lah nabeh...

Guys get back to topic

sithwarrior;215695 said:
I dont speak hokkien, but hell that sounds tasty... I want some toooo :D

You already got Pinoys and now kacau me....??

shoo...:mad:shoo.... :mad:

The only BotakHead that our chinese speaking kai like is the Botak in between my two legs.:cool: You know...the dickhead in between my leg?

Zoggee;215700 said:
You already got Pinoys and now kacau me....??

shoo...:mad:shoo.... :mad:

The only BotakHead that our chinese speaking kai like is the Botak in between my two legs.:cool: You know...the dickhead in between my leg?

what is pinoys ahhh ??

sithwarrior;215699 said:
Ask SarrJeePekAi where got good pork hang out lah...

oppssss I should not be hijacking this thread lah... Zoggee tiuu... dont Hijack lah nabeh...

Guys get back to topic

Me Master Hijacker ma....you guys better warn Msports525i. He has to pay homage to me la....

:cool:

Zoggee;215704 said:
Me Master Hijacker ma....you guys better warn Msports525i. He has to pay homage to me la....

:cool:

sorry zoggee...whats homage??? haha

Zoggee;215694 said:
he..he...:D now we are on the same frequency.

"Pow chicks??? " I'm no pimp....we can kiew kai.........fan sek.! imported kai from Quanxi,Pudong,Harbin( the best) Helonjiang,Nanbin???

Nasi Lemak,BKT,Roti canai?? :D

hmmm i prefer CT (Chinese treasure) , some GT girls i saw in Shang Hai...damn cun wei...... NL -> hmmmm also sapu...... no problem....but must be sunshine Eggs cums with lamb, curry, dahl sambal, and everything....so basically anything goes....

I found new place so zoggeee.... if u interested to know PM me ....!
!!!

Msport-525i;215705 said:
filipino dude....

since when I kennodle Filipino's weii.... cheh... I am a decently married man ok... Incorigable fellows lah you all

Msport-525i;215717 said:
me too, I almost forgot i m happily married too.......

U almost forgot ahhhh... you and Blackrobe exactly the same lah... give you both a piece of string and you guys become cowboys..... nabehs

This thread has served its purpose and it shall be closed before the end of today.

Thank you.

Let me put in y 2 cents b4 closing, maybe mine will be the fat lady singing.

There is no absolute in our world, everything is based on relative comparison. Having said that, take me for instance, why do I joint 2 clubs (actually more than that but let's assume I only joint these 2 clubs). There are pros and cons, let me give you just one example of each.

Pros:
BCM - Coverage is wider and the webpage looks cooler
BC - I practically know everyone there.

Cons:
BCM - Very sensitive and will start jumping when someone mention about other clubs and membership fee.
BC - Mods very jumpy and will start deleting post that does not conform to subject.

Light up lah, be happy, shot me if it makes you happy, or better still shot the girlin my avatar lagi shoik

aiya.. why must close ? the guy ask for why so many clubs and we are still answering his question...

you see botaknero... you and and the girls posting together, ppl think we are here to hug girls...neber call me also.. so called good friend..chhhehh..

bye..i'll be on the other side now...

daan;215730 said:

There is no absolute in our world, everything is based on relative comparison. Having said that, take me for instance, why do I joint 2 clubs (actually more than that but let's assume I only joint these 2 clubs). There are pros and cons, let me give you just one example of each.

Pros:

Cons:
BCM - Very sensitive and will start jumping when someone mention about other clubs and membership fee.
BC - Mods very jumpy and will start deleting post that does not conform to subject.

Light up lah, be happy, shot me if it makes you happy.

Daan No one is going to shoot you lah, you are free to voice your opnions, but you must understand where we are coming from. I understand that you have much more friends there, but my question is why start something that is already running. Can I ask you, do you see more than one Rotary club in the world ? How is it that even with the political problems they have ( and mind you I have witnessed respectable big shots have a go at each other with punch ups ) they have manged to stay united under one Umbrella. The exsistence of all this other splinter groups, confuses not only BMW owners, but also potential sponsors and other bodies. To be fair, its not right to say we jump over queries of fees. We will be dissapointed when people ask sily questions like ' why should I pay to join a club ?, why should I pay to get freinds when I can get them for free ? ' Do you see where I am coming form here ? Ask yourself why did BC sprout ? and be totally honest to yourself. At the end Daan I ask you to give this growing community a chance, dont discount it before it can do its wonders. Put all our strenghts together and make the BMW community in Malaysia a great one. We are already legally registered and we are also recognised by BMW AG, If you're part of us you're part of something bigger and greater and it has its doors open to all of you, why reject it ?

Cheers Bro... we're all in it for the same thing... Our BMW's
Sith

Bro dont close this tread lah...we are having a nice time here..try and find another tread..

daan;215730 said:

Pros:

Cons:

Light up lah, be happy, shot me if it makes you happy, or better still shot the girlin my avatar lagi shoik

Daan, as I have said before, lets not dwell too much into past history.

What is deemed as a negative trait to you could be a positive trait to others and vice versa. BMW CLub Malaysia does NOT promote other splinter groups because we are not sure if the objectives and vision of these clubs are similar to ours. And neither do we impose our beliefs on others. That being said, our door is always wide open to all BMW owners who is willing to share and be a part of this community.

Bimmersclub are formed because a small group of you dont agree or believe in paying subscription fees. I never condemned anyone of you because its your right to do so and I respected it. Likewise, this forum has its own guidelines and rules, so to say its very sensitive and jumpy when it comes to certain issues are certainly misleading, in my very humble opinion.:)

i have gone over to the dark side.. the force is strong there..

pussy;215745 said:
i have gone over to the dark side.. the force is strong there..

I could see the fly is 3 inches down, pussy sure getting wet soon! kakaka:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom