Why So Many Diffrent BMW Clubs ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALBundy;215409 said:
This bugger, ""ham-pa-lang"" sapu. Of course he only invited them after we left! Kanasai!:mad: :p :p

We met them there lah... courtesy of SarrJeePekAi

Msport-525i
my rootine fryday nite is a rundown smokey joint @DU uptown
where a group of us gather to sing,pool,dart'n'booze.
missd las fryday s was in penang so hv 2 catch up tmw.
matrix is so clin'n'kool.... mayb nex wk?

sithwarrior;215412 said:
yeah she just sms me and said 'its nice when it rains' and I said 'no its not. the rain causes bad traffic jams and its going home time for me' :p

waaaaaaaaah! u wanna potong ar?
stella's a still hunteeeeeng single gal
nice one 2.....

Msport-525i;215415 said:
oops next week i cannot will be in Hanoi.....for the whole week......

nevermind lah tomorrow we go back same place lah or we go Bulldawg in Hartamas

Msport-525i;215415 said:
oops next week i cannot will be in Hanoi.....for the whole week......

u sms wen u back lor......
den v ketchup 2njoy
good trip 2U

SarJeePekAi;215416 said:
waaaaaaaaah! u wanna potong ar?
stella's a still hunteeeeeng single gal
nice one 2.....

yeps... Damn cute as well... I just wanna be freinds only mah... cannot meh ? Just in case I need to re carpet my house mahh .... I wonder if stella's got her grove back hehehehehe :D :D :D

Dont worry lah I wont potong ur trip lah... I will behave.

oy WFoS, y u stay so late in opis, scared 2go hom ar?
i cant go hom cos no powa s TNB rewiring BU1 area.
got2 go HH 1st n bathe mouth den oni go hom bathe bodi.
wannacum?

SarJeePekAi;215421 said:
oy WFoS, y u stay so late in opis, scared 2go hom ar?
i cant go hom cos no powa s TNB rewiring BU1 area.
got2 go HH 1st n bathe mouth den oni go hom bathe bodi.
wannacum?

Lei Kong mei ahhh ????

Happy Happy
Hours Hours
thats thats
why why
with with
drawl drawl
sim sim
toms toms

Helooooo this thread was bearing some fruit pls dont spoil it by talking rubbish...
Sithwarrior u owe me an explaination as to why none of the pics had me in it?

XXX;215425 said:
Helooooo this thread was bearing some fruit pls dont spoil it by talking rubbish...
Sithwarrior u owe me an explaination as to why none of the pics had me in it?

thats because I am still getting back at you for what happened in Karma 2 months ago.... cheh

Ok coming back to topic..

As for me I think how this club should work is following the mechanics of how Barisan Nasional works....I umbrella for different parties with different ideologies but one common goal, but when its time for election the whole machinery come as one.....another 2cents

sithwarrior;215426 said:
thats because I am still getting back at you for what happened in Karma 2 months ago.... cheh

if thats the case than i should be there so that you can take youre so called revenge...but no, somebody had to have everything to himself...:cool: ok nevermind I know where I stand now...

CLUB:> group of people who meet together regularly to participate in a particular activity or for relaxation: [example,they clubbed together to contribute and gain in this togetherness].

Now isn’t this here the most basic understanding on what a CLUB means, right?

Can someone please tell me- Why do we go on this road of explanation and justification time and time again, when this simple togetherness is RARE –[example] so much so, rarely the club’s official TT is filled with members. WHY, is that so rare we see the club’s leads, in particular?
[please,i'm NOT being judgemental,here.]

forgive me my friend, doesn't it all start from somewhere, to begin with?

like i said,forgive me,

well, jarance, why so many forum is one thing...the concern here is whyso many different clubs but again its the same machine ---> why separate them?
I was confused when i saw geoffreylee message an it directs to bimmersclub, and there come lionel telling me udmowners club, e46 fanatics club.. i was like hell with it, Arent we drivng the same machine.... ??? I was confused and being a BMW Owner I rather stick to one and only official one In Malaysia...that is BCM

cheers...

to add on..being a newbie, .i m not trying to play politic or whatsoever, its common sense on which club to join....We are all mature enuf to put on our thinking cap....and pls all of you the BMW Owners support the club that can proudly say WE ARE THE OFFICIALs ONE...!!!! No wonder none of my friends who drives the UDM wants to join any of the club or even go into the forum....
Its does not gives hem any identity...
Car make is like your passport, and u only uses Malaysian Passport......unless u decide to be a PR or migrate, then u apply for the passport..........
Like wise here, unless u buy other car make, u move on to the other club...

thats all folks..i m sure i ve offended many ppl here...if i do, accept my apology ....cheers.

Bro, there is plenty of history as to the formation of the splinter groups. I think we need not dwell too much into the history and re-open old wounds. Let's move forward, everyone is free to join what they deemed fit into their needs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom