Why So Many Diffrent BMW Clubs ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout being a living dad whos drunk and a wife who beats it..... duuuuh!

The best part is everyone at the pub knew us by the end of the night coz we proudly represented the club. We were refered to as the guys from BMW Club Malaysia. I was great... Thanks to SarrJeePekAi for organising this....

ICEman63;215359 said:
Hoooiii next outing call me bro.....

You were suppose to come but never showed up yesterday.. missed out on all the fun... what man you

No problem bro next time got maaaahhh..me and bailey will pop up soon

jarance;215196 said:
FYI, The International Council of BMW Clubs, based in Munich, Germany is the official BMW sanctioned and sponsored organization that supports the official BMW club structure.

BMW Malaysia also reconigned us as an official club and they have supported us in various
events and outing.

As an official club, we can used the BMW logo or roundel with the kind permission of the International Council without copyright infrignment.

So take a careful look at the banner of other forum. You will most probably noticed that they have either defaced or partiallly hidden the logo.

I have heard that in other countries, many unofficial website are asked to defer from using the BMW logo or risk being shut down or worst being sued for copyright infrignement.

Correct me if I'm wrong fellow bimmerians...If u r referring to the Charter of the Int'l Council of BMW Clubs...

Ain't the "Official Club" suppose to bring the spin-offs bmws clubs/forums under thier wings/umbrella?

In other parts of the world...say in UK, there's only one official BMW Club...but other clubs such as evotechnik and others are recognised and united under the official umbrella..

Should the same be spoken here?

my2cents...:)

NKTOB;215368 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong fellow bimmerians...If u r referring to the Charter of the Int'l Council of BMW Clubs...

Ain't the "Official Club" suppose to bring the spin-offs bmws clubs/forums under thier wings/umbrella?

In other parts of the world...say in UK, there's only one official BMW Club...but other clubs such as evotechnik and others are recognised and united under the official umbrella..

Should the same be spoken here?

my2cents...:)

Yes you are right... But the existence of more that one club / Forum confuses newbies.... It would be nice to have all the clubs come under one umbrella... There is no harm having you own meets and all but as One club... Dont you agree that there seems to be an understanding that there is more than one club now ?? I think if we all put our heads together we can find many ways to avoid uncomfy situations.. If you get my drift....

My 2 cents also lah....
Sith

yeah even Ford and Honda ...----> one club.....what man.....

In case most of you dont know, I think BMW is a different class all together and thats why we all drive BMW.... (be it new or old BMW---->its still a BEemer.....)

From all the posting, my 1 cents summary

BMWCLUBMALAYSIA Forum ----->official Club
Bimmers /UDM ....... ------> branches

So I think all the other club cmmittee should just set a meeting among themselves, and share any new events or stuffs.... and each and everyone just post a thread to inform the other members...

Whenever there is an outing or really big events I m sure with join forces and multipl working heads, everything can be materialized......

Just have to agree on one simply fact and no one can change the fact
BMW CLUB MALAYSIA is recognised and official....

Cheers

sithwarrior;215370 said:
Yes you are right... But the existence of more that one club / Forum confuses newbies.... It would be nice to have all the clubs come under one umbrella... There is no harm having you own meets and all but as One club... Dont you agree that there seems to be an understanding that there is more than one club now ?? I think if we all put our heads together we can find many ways to avoid uncomfy situations.. If you get my drift....

My 2 cents also lah....
Sith

As one put it up there, it's a free world. Forums exist everywhere....but there can be only one "official club"...hence BMWCM..

Chk out bimmerforums/m3forums/e46fanatics/e90fanatics etc....these are very informative forums. Forums are community based, they don't need a registration fee coz they are not a "club". Some of these forums do so much better than their local official clubs! :)

Anyway, to cut them short...ain't we all suppose to be "one" big family? Then the official club shd start the ball rolling and promote unity among forums/clubs in town...Is that a possibility? Hence, newbies would have less confusions...

Say like, in Corporate terminology - BMWCM, holding co. Other clubs/forums are its subsidiaries....etc, get the picture?

Like u, bro Sith...always welcome any soul...no diffrentiation nor any discrimination..:)

p.s. I have yet to receive a sample of the X1R for my ride...how to promotelar?

sithwarrior;215360 said:
You were suppose to come but never showed up yesterday.. missed out on all the fun... what man you

Yaman Warrior full of Sith, bagi sama daypa kowkau.
got freebooze donwan, pay4TT wan n make dem mamaques fat n rich,
howda?

2moro wan2 pool/darts/booze/karaoke/fatgals?

SarJeePekAi;215392 said:
Yaman Warrior full of Sith, bagi sama daypa kowkau.
got freebooze donwan, pay4TT wan n make dem mamaques fat n rich,
howda?

2moro wan2 pool/darts/booze/karaoke/fatgals?

fat gals dont want lah... the same gals I want lah...:D Especially the carpet gal...

I think the mushrooming of spin-offs unofficial BMW clubs is an unavoidable phenomena. Everyone has different needs, different agendas and its not our duty to force them to join and conform to this official's club rules and regulations. Some sites are purely set-up for commercial gains, some because they want things to be done their way and one because they disagreed with paying for subscription and annual fees.

At the end of the day, BMW CLUB Malaysia will always welcome all splinter groups to come under its umbrella, provided they can accept and adhere to the club's constitution. Once the membership drive is launch, all BMW owners are welcome to join this club, irrespective of whether there are from Malatbimmers, Projetz, Udmowners, SA Bimmers and etc etc. This club has never shut its door on BMW owners who share similar passion and vision.

But so far, none has voiced their intentions to do so. If anyone thinks they can contribute positively to the club, they are more than welcome to join and offer themself to be a committee member in the coming AGM (which will be announced on a later date). I believe if everyone wants to make a change, be a committee member and elevate the club to higher grounds. Forming splinter groups, to me is just a shiok sendiri exercise. No offense to anyone, but just calling a spade a spade.

Cheers.

dear Sith how come i wasnt aware there were some ladies involved ytd nite? makan sendiri ah.

NKTOB;215391 said:
As one put it up there, it's a free world. Forums exist everywhere....but there can be only one "official club"...hence BMWCM..

Chk out bimmerforums/m3forums/e46fanatics/e90fanatics etc....these are very informative forums. Forums are community based, they don't need a registration fee coz they are not a "club". Some of these forums do so much better than their local official clubs! :)

Anyway, to cut them short...ain't we all suppose to be "one" big family? Then the official club shd start the ball rolling and promote unity among forums/clubs in town...Is that a possibility? Hence, newbies would have less confusions...

Say like, in Corporate terminology - BMWCM, holding co. Other clubs/forums are its subsidiaries....etc, get the picture?

Like u, bro Sith...always welcome any soul...no diffrentiation nor any discrimination..:)

p.s. I have yet to receive a sample of the X1R for my ride...how to promotelar?

I have always adopted the woodstock way of life.. hahahaha 'Make Love Not War' Let me know lah when u want the X1R

xtracooljustin;215398 said:
dear Sith how come i wasnt aware there were some ladies involved ytd nite? makan sendiri ah.

You snooze, You loose mate :D !!!!!!

sithwarrior;215394 said:
fat gals dont want lah... the same gals I want lah...:D Especially the carpet gal...

She just only sms 2say "TQ4 danite"

sarjepekai, i m interested fo pool and karaoke......let e know.... go to matrix for pool....and then go cheong.....

xtracooljustin;215398 said:

This bugger, ""ham-pa-lang"" sapu. Of course he only invited them after we left! Kanasai!:mad: :p :p

SarJeePekAi;215402 said:
She just only sms 2say "TQ4 danite"

yeah she just sms me and said 'its nice when it rains' and I said 'no its not. the rain causes bad traffic jams and its going home time for me' :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom