WakeBoarding/ Waterskiing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
speaking of cameras, is leica available here? i love the old school look.

Originally posted by magicfox@Mar 2 2005, 01:10 PM
Flash...

do you have any wide angle lens? fish eyes? Do you mind bringing it to TT, so I could borrow it to shoot a few?

btw... I have a Nikon N65.

Thank you.

cheers...
Nope, the widest lense I have is 28mm... :( but let me see if I can "bribe" someone to lend me his 19-35 lense. :rolleyes:

Yikes, from a Wakeboarding/Wakeskiing thread to a camera thread... I LIKE THAT! :D

Originally posted by naza2@Mar 2 2005, 02:07 PM
speaking of cameras, is leica available here? i love the old school look.
Soree, cannot afford the "Rolls Royce" of cameras... luv the M-series range-finder cameras though. Very silent shutters. :D

wah... all the shutter sifus using manual SLR.... my automatic seems like a point-and-shoot... :p :p

flash... thanks in advance.... it will be lovely if have some fish-eye-view of the udms on saturday...

naza2... u really want leica? :nyehehe: B)

aiyoo..guys please stick to the subject ma... :) Now that Flash has the FM2 then bring it to the next outing...how Flash?? how?? B)

ok.. sorry ... :p

so.. when is the next trip to the Mines??? i want to try wakeboarding... :)

Originally posted by magicfox@Mar 2 2005, 02:33 AM
ok.. sorry ... :p

so.. when is the next trip to the Mines??? i want to try wakeboarding... :)
I've been waiting for Krazeepete to gib me the no. at Puchong.He says that Puchong oso got!!

Nearer ma.. :)

Originally posted by Zoggee@Mar 2 2005, 03:27 PM
aiyoo..guys please stick to the subject ma... :) Now that Flash has the FM2 then bring it to the next outing...how Flash?? how?? B)
Hmmmm, let me consider if I shud bring my FM2N...

So solly.. sidetrack a bit... :D

I tot Nikon FM2 is manual focus..(if my memory serves me correctly). :p

It would rather be difficult to compose Zogee's donuts, aint't it?

Originally posted by iloveVagina@Mar 2 2005, 04:43 PM
So solly.. sidetrack a bit... :D

I tot Nikon FM2 is manual focus..(if my memory serves me correctly). :p

It would rather be difficult to compose Zogee's donuts, aint't it?
Yup, FM2N is manual focus.

Nope, not difficult. Pre-focus mah...

yehaaa!!!!! found the Waterski4funhere and just emailed them.

Lets say if they contacted me .. :) then I'll definately drag Magicfox,Fabian and Wei li with me. :nyehehe:

ps# Krazeepete..dun wurry I'm not hijacking ur thread..still will join u at The Mines. B)

Read about this on today's Star paper...

Zog... just make the appointment and I'm there.... :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

This place... we can play until damn tired... :D very near my house... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Let me know when you guys are heading for the puchong lake. The last time i tried with my friend, we made an appt but nobody was there at the lake so i kinda gave up. finally saw the article but not sure if they have a good boat for boarding or the things i do :D

personally think the mines has a little more sahde and place to recuperate after a session... puchong is like skiing in the desert the last time i went :eek:

i'm up for a poll whenever you guys are ready. anyone keen on the 26th afternoon? open to the mines or puchoing but just scared kena fong fei kei again...

krazeepete...

my house is open if we go to the puchong lake... can rest/drink/eat/shower at my house when done with the lake... :eek:k:

so i vote for puchong lake... :p

sounds great... if you don't mind some wet cats drowned with mining pool water lounging in your pad :D

Thanks for the offer

Top Bottom