WakeBoarding/ Waterskiing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by okow@Feb 15 2005, 10:27 AM
eh, oh yar hor....sorry......jet-lag !
it's okay la ... understandable oversight. Better get some rest k ... :)

Bmwky and dimples,

can you PM me your number so that we can touch base?

Have OSFlanker and Okow's number awready...

cheers,

/krazeepete

Hi All,

For those who are coming, I have booked 1 - 4pm this Saturday. Thanks for your numbers, i will call you to give directions and details. a little busy mon, tues and should call on wednesday

See you!! :D

/krazeepete

Originally posted by krazeepete@Feb 21 2005, 04:44 AM
Hi All,

For those who are coming, I have booked 1 - 4pm this Saturday. Thanks for your numbers, i will call you to give directions and details. a little busy mon, tues and should call on wednesday

See you!! :D

/krazeepete
okie doke...hope to hear from you soon. ;)

Hey guys ...

I doubt that I will be able to make it for wakeboarding ... am sick with the flu... *cough* :(

Originally posted by dimples@Feb 23 2005, 09:51 AM
Hey guys ...

I doubt that I will be able to make it for wakeboarding ... am sick with the flu... *cough* :(
Hope u get well soon. The hot weather is certainly quite hard to bear!

Anyway, so are you confirmed not coming? Need to find replacements if that is the case. I have a few friends interested but not confirmed. bmwky, you confirmed coming, rite?

Last confirmation of attendees

1. KrazeePete
2. Zoggee
3. OSFlanker
4. OSFlanker's GF
5. bmwky

and probably 3 to 4 of my friends. My wife can't ski now becasue of health reasons

we should be alright... a little crowded but cool

See you there!!!

Just got back from The Mines Beach Resort. Wakeboarding is a real blast! Looks so easy but it ain't! Getting the right balanced posture is very important. Us beginners were fighting the rope hence using unnecessary strength.

Those that was "baptised" :

1. KrazeePete
2. OSFlanker
3. OSFlanker's GF
4. bmwky
5. Zoggee
6. KrazeePete's friend

My single run of around 12 mins was enough to tire me out. Zoggee drifted on water!!!!! Almost made a donut!!!!

Thanks to KrazeePete for organising this. A few of us will definitely go back there to do more practice. :D

:beaten: I'm bushed..... :lazy: kenot tahan..now both my bicep feels the pain.it's really fun..Thanks to Krezeepete... ;)

dun mind going again....it's definately extreme then gokart and doing donuts.!!

I like the pool near the lake....and i got free nen nen show some more :yes: , the mother of the kid my son bullied....kept bending fowardlooking at his son's eye.. :D I was in front of her whoa!!!!! *slurp*

anuder thing...I might have balls of steels but Krazeepete is harder!!! :) he got Titanium Balls..!!! :yes: barefoot somemore :blink: whoa..!!! me see me scared wor..!! :blink:

Now my triceps, forearms, thigh and chest muscles hurt!!! It was a good workout out there on the water. Can't wait to go again. Next time, i want to look out for the giant cat fish that populate the lake (the instructor says the head is 1 ft wide!).

Originally posted by Zoggee@Feb 26 2005, 10:00 AM
:p sorry you have not gone to the max on karting yet........ :p

but good u guys found something besides 4 wheels to talk abt here...... :D

Tks to krazze and gang.......my whole body ached for two days...typing also painful. Doesn't realise it was such a tiring workout. But it was a BLAST n FUN. Guys (and gals????) lets hit the water again!!! :yahoo:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Feb 26 2005, 10:00 AM
:beaten: I'm bushed..... :lazy: kenot tahan..now both my bicep feels the pain.it's really fun..Thanks to Krezeepete... ;)

I like the pool near the lake....and i got free nen nen show some more :yes: , the mother of the kid my son bullied....kept bending fowardlooking at his son's eye.. :D I was in front of her whoa!!!!! *slurp*
Yaa....you did good......got free show incentives some more. :p
your son will join the puchong kaki pukul gang in due time...... :D :D :D

Top Bottom