ECU Remapping by BVO, the sequel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sewell;536040 said:
is time to replace the water pump edi. brother, mind to sell me your 18" ori rim?

Bro, a lot of people asking me whether I want to sell. If I do decide to sell, Deep will have first right of refusal as he was the first one to be interested...but at the moment, I have no plans to change...:cool:

Realred78;536441 said:
Bro, a lot of people asking me whether I want to sell. If I do decide to sell, Deep will have first right of refusal as he was the first one to be interested...but at the moment, I have no plans to change...:cool:

Pro,

Now that you have unleashed the hidden beast in your UDM, go for 19" rims.

herbert;536447 said:
Pro,

Now that you have unleashed the hidden beast in your UDM, go for 19" rims.

19" too big lah. Very happy with 18". When is your F10 coming???:wink:

Realred78;536618 said:
19" too big lah. Very happy with 18". When is your F10 coming???:wink:

Perferably the F10 528i and wife said I can go and live inside the F10 if I buy it. hahaha!!!

Ah great! I missed him too! AGAIN! Ah well... please also keep me informed the next time he comes up to KL. How much was the damage this time guys?

Realred78;533926 said:
Alright, just spoke to Bernard and he said that he can see the first car at 2.00pm. He is prepared to stay on a couple of nights if there are cars for him to do. The list so far:-

1. BMWs
2. Hhadi69 / E46 325i 2004 / (24th 5pm)

Manage to meet bernard on 25th morning 10am ,after 40 mins Bernard come down with 2 maps,
1.1st map loaded performance slightly better than stock,
2. 2nd map slightly better than first one,i ask him whether can do better in low rpm range or not,he said if you have time i can try until you satisfied :top::top: .
3. Bernard takes another 30 mins come with the 3rd map ,this time the low rpm 1-3k rpm really feel good improvement,more torque ,over all i am happy with this map.ask him can try the 4th map or not ,still the words if you have time i can try until you satisfied :top::top: .
4.1pm try the 4th map,i decide drive the 3rd map home.

Thanks to all sifu ,especially thanks to Realred78.

herbert;536629 said:
Perferably the F10 528i and wife said I can go and live inside the F10 if I buy it. hahaha!!!

F10 528i will be CKDs and expected to debut towards year end.

wtbgary;536702 said:
Manage to meet bernard on 25th morning 10am ,after 40 mins Bernard come down with 2 maps,
2. 2nd map slightly better than first one,i ask him whether can do better in low rpm range or not,he said if you have time i can try until you satisfied :top::top: .
3. Bernard takes another 30 mins come with the 3rd map ,this time the low rpm 1-3k rpm really feel good improvement,more torque ,over all i am happy with this map.ask him can try the 4th map or not ,still the words if you have time i can try until you satisfied :top::top: .

Bro, so glad you too had a great experience. No need to thank me. It was a real pleasure seeing the remapped cars and hearing the stories. Do keep us informed on how she has performed over time. Enjoy bro.

Btw, what model UDM are you driving?

ckchow7;536681 said:
Ah great! I missed him too! AGAIN! Ah well... please also keep me informed the next time he comes up to KL. How much was the damage this time guys?

Bro, will let you know if Bernard is coming up again. Alternatively, you could put a group together and arrange for Bernard to come up. These are his contact details:-

Mobile: +65 9682 5571
email: bvoauto@pacific.net.sg

just to share,
did an oil check yest. morning before cranking weeks after pushing the junk the its limits, no oil drop.

Realred78;536926 said:
Bro, so glad you too had a great experience. No need to thank me. It was a real pleasure seeing the remapped cars and hearing the stories. Do keep us informed on how she has performed over time. Enjoy bro.

Btw, what model UDM are you driving?

Hi Realred78, Mine is E39 520 03'

wtbgary;536702 said:

Hi, is nice that you get 4 map to test it out. My ride same as you, is it possiable we meet out let me try your map?

Hi guys.. Anyone who has done the tuning on a M52TUB28? I appreciate your feedback as I am in the midst of deciding whether to do a remap on my E38.

Thanks..

badrul880;542710 said:
Hi guys.. Anyone who has done the tuning on a M52TUB28? I appreciate your feedback as I am in the midst of deciding whether to do a remap on my E38.

Thanks..

Bro, Harbajan's UDM is a 528i TU. He was the first person of the session to do it.

You could PM him. From what I know, he was very happy with it. :top:

Hi guys, I think I have missed the session.
Did anyone try with E53 4.4i X5 from the remap?

My current issue is with the delay or lag when deep floor the accelerator pedal before the car shoots off from stand still.
I have read through this Realred's thread, with better throttle response & performance, and happy driving pleasure.
So...When can we have the next group remap session?

Top Bottom