Type of modification on your E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Torneo,installed them at one of our vendor's club that is having a sale now in sunway.total cost around 2050.

consoglieri;837568 said:
Torneo,installed them at one of our vendor's club that is having a sale now in sunway.total cost around 2050.

such a good price if it includes installation..the rear ARB needs some hard work installing..congrats on the handling upgrade n now time to increase more horsepower :top:

SilverBullet;837616 said:
such a good price if it includes installation..the rear ARB needs some hard work installing..congrats on the handling upgrade n now time to increase more horsepower :top:
Thanks bro....i think saw ur car in sunway as well on friday. Btw,nothing much in terms of power for NA N52B25, hence going for handling and braking only. Been offered remus exhaust at a good price. Still contemplating cos only buying for the sound with very minimal power increase if any.

Thanks tianci and consoglieri! Is it Motorsport division in Sunway offering 2050?

Btw I'm also looking to get some sound in there. How's the Remus compared to BMW performance exhaust? I made some calls to get quotes so maybe we can compare notes? I'm also getting quote from SG, heard it might be cheaper there due to less import tax compared to Msia. Will hear from them on Monday. :)

consoglieri;837629 said:
Thanks bro....i think saw ur car in sunway as well on friday. Btw,nothing much in terms of power for NA N52B25, hence going for handling and braking only. Been offered remus exhaust at a good price. Still contemplating cos only buying for the sound with very minimal power increase if any.

haha yeaa I was at AutoBahn doing some minor checking..were u next door at Racecraft installing the arb's? Good choice upgrading the handling and brakes, power is meaningless without proper handling and stopping..your 325 has lots of potential too; can install bms powerbox, high flow intakes, 3.0L stroker kit or supercharger to unleash more power :listen:

some info on this forum that was discussed way back in 2008:
Stock 2.5l n52b25 215hp / 250nm
Stroked 3.0 n52b25 272hp / 315nm
With performance remap +/- 285hp / 328nm

imo, for exhaust i'd go for bmw performance or eisenmann for sound, and akrapovic for performance :4:

hehe and the racun continues...

SilverBullet;837640 said:
haha yeaa I was at AutoBahn doing some minor checking..were u next door at Racecraft installing the arb's? Good choice upgrading the handling and brakes, power is meaningless without proper handling and stopping..your 325 has lots of potential too; can install bms powerbox, high flow intakes, 3.0L stroker kit or supercharger to unleash more power :listen:

some info on this forum that was discussed way back in 2008:
Stock 2.5l n52b25 215hp / 250nm
Stroked 3.0 n52b25 272hp / 315nm
With performance remap +/- 285hp / 328nm

imo, for exhaust i'd go for bmw performance or eisenmann for sound, and akrapovic for performance :4:

hehe and the racun continues...
Yup, it was me looking at mike installing the arb. Saw and heard ur car. Very the powderful...he3.
At this moment, has just installed the bms powerbox. Definitely improvement in terms of low rpms as i'm on map 3 which totally remap the throttle response. Thinking of doing the intake and exhaust to squeeze a bit more power, then looking at ecu tuning by some german company which claims can add more than 50hps and nms to the little 2.5l engine.
Thanks for the heads up bro. Hope can meet up with u and SF sometime soon over coffee.

Torneo;837637 said:
Thanks tianci and consoglieri! Is it Motorsport division in Sunway offering 2050?

Btw I'm also looking to get some sound in there. How's the Remus compared to BMW performance exhaust? I made some calls to get quotes so maybe we can compare notes? I'm also getting quote from SG, heard it might be cheaper there due to less import tax compared to Msia. Will hear from them on Monday. :)
I guess bmw perf is the best choice as it's purposely designed for the car. From youtube's vids, it's sound is slightly tamed compared to remus or supersprint. Btw, yes, that's the place i bought the arb from.

consoglieri;837629 said:

This car every saturday in sunway one install toyol n saka. Even m3 oso scared.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

consoglieri;837646 said:
Yup, it was me looking at mike installing the arb. Saw and heard ur car. Very the powderful...he3.
At this moment, has just installed the bms powerbox. Definitely improvement in terms of low rpms as i'm on map 3 which totally remap the throttle response. Thinking of doing the intake and exhaust to squeeze a bit more power, then looking at ecu tuning by some german company which claims can add more than 50hps and nms to the little 2.5l engine.
Thanks for the heads up bro. Hope can meet up with u and SF sometime soon over coffee.

Bro consoglieri.....Sound interesting project!!! Probably, I can follow your path :rock: . Go for BMW Perf Exhaust!!! osommm :burnout:

consoglieri;837646 said:

haha where got powderful....anyway, let me open the path for u..forget the small upgrades n straightaway jump to the big fish:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?22013-3-0-stroker-for-n52-n53-engines

300hp can smoke those Gti's bro

Bro SilverBullet.....IMHO.....manyak takut mau ikut ini path. If like that, I'll better stick on my stock jer or get change to N55....hehehe

initialM;837653 said:
This every saturday in sunway one install toyol n saka. Even m3 oso scared.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
He3...admiring and following ur foot steps bro IM.

hanzo7979;837657 said:
Bro consoglieri.....Sound interesting project!!! Probably, I can follow your path :rock: . Go for BMW Perf Exhaust!!! osommm :burnout:
Me also learning from other forums esp the states. However their n52 is slightly different from ours in terms of intakes and headers. Let's do it bro he3...

consoglieri;837663 said:
Me also learning from other forums esp the states. However their n52 is slightly different from ours in terms of intakes and headers. Let's do it bro he3...

You do it 1st la..apmacam? then i meet you for the consultation.....hahahaha

initialM;837653 said:
This every saturday in sunway one install toyol n saka. Even m3 oso scared.

Hahaha but cannot lawan your ///M335 la bro..fuhh your look is almost complete now..toyol n saka pun naik takut tgk

20130727_180143.jpg

Installed the BMC drop in filter today. Did not expect any improvement but was pleasantly surprised. One of the best little mods I've done. The car is more responsive especially in the mid to high rpm range. Slight increase in noise level at higher rpm. Overall am very satisfied...recommended.

Nice to know that. I guess you get it from MSD?? Still considering & might as well on my next project too :top:

Top Bottom