WakeBoarding/ Waterskiing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Guys,

Glad you could make it for the trip and glad some of you had fun. ANytime you guys wanna "unofficially" do it, just give me a call. you got my number. Just thought it would be a good opportunity to introduce some speed freaks to this extreme sport.

I can also organiser another trip if you guys wanna do it again or more people wanna join in. we'll start earlier next time so that the guys can get more water time. we started almosy an hour late that day.

Good you guys are achin as well.... it really is a good workout although you may not feel it so much on the day itself. I've got a stiff neck and achin all over and i do this quite often :D

thanks for making it y'all.... was a great day with you

aiyah... zoggee... why you never give kang tao with the mother lah... there also got no chance to see :D

Originally posted by krazeepete@Feb 28 2005, 02:08 AM
Hi Guys,

Glad you could make it for the trip and glad some of you had fun. ANytime you guys wanna "unofficially" do it, just give me a call. you got my number. Just thought it would be a good opportunity to introduce some speed freaks to this extreme sport.

I can also organiser another trip if you guys wanna do it again or more people wanna join in. we'll start earlier next time so that the guys can get more water time. we started almosy an hour late that day.

Good you guys are achin as well.... it really is a good workout although you may not feel it so much on the day itself. I've got a stiff neck and achin all over and i do this quite often :D

thanks for making it y'all.... was a great day with you

aiyah... zoggee... why you never give kang tao with the mother lah... there also got no chance to see :D
Krazeepete
aiyo...I kenot liao.I'm happily married laio. I can see but I dun touch liao...!! :nyehehe: :blush:

Originally posted by Zoggee@Feb 28 2005, 01:31 AM

I wanted to stare deeper but the husband is from New Jersey guy with tatoos... :huh: so I dun dare oohh!!!! imagine if his two niece is older...*slurp* :blush: :nyehehe: ...where's Fabian..??? u shud've been there... :)
Passing thru....

Just want to preserve this quote b4 it gets edited.... :D

Zoggee, I think this is you at the end of the rope. I am not sure, my camera doesn't have zoom leh!

The one waving the hands is definitely Zoggee!!!!

See how the expert is about to execute a "drift" on the water.......

The proper position in the water is to hold the knees against your chest while keeping the board perpendicular to the water surface. Once the boat start moving, you will automatically be able to "ride" the waves. The hard part is to stand up after that.

Originally posted by Zoggee@Feb 28 2005, 02:31 PM
I wanted to stare deeper but the husband is from New Jersey guy with tatoos... :huh: so I dun dare oohh!!!! imagine if his two niece is older...*slurp* :blush: :nyehehe: ...where's Fabian..??? u shud've been there... :)
U neber call me oso.. n I wasn't following this thread...
maybe nx time...

argh...!!! :nyehehe: next time I'll bring my SLR and the Digital camera

Originally posted by Zoggee@Mar 1 2005, 10:59 PM
argh...!!! :nyehehe: next time I'll bring my SLR and the Digital camera
Darling...

Its not the camera, leh!

Its the lenses.. U need telephotos for a decent shot.
:aggressive:

Flash...

do you have any wide angle lens? fish eyes? Do you mind bringing it to TT, so I could borrow it to shoot a few?

btw... I have a Nikon N65.

Thank you.

cheers...

Originally posted by magicfox@Mar 2 2005, 12:10 AM
Flash...

do you have any wide angle lens? fish eyes? Do you mind bringing it to TT, so I could borrow it to shoot a few?

btw... I have a Nikon N65.

Thank you.

cheers...
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dat reminds me of the FM2 from Nikon...can shoot good games pic like waterskiing.... :)

even tho not much ...but handy.!! B)

Top Bottom