The next WAJA

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
docrayboy;566725 said:
db8 bro... why do u thank mizhan?...he just shot your comment down dude...

mizhan doesn't shoot people down la... he got nerf gun only :D

Let the Nerf Gun Wars begin.....ha ha!!!

[video=youtube;LqksX8SB2sw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqksX8SB2sw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqksX8SB2sw[/video]

db8;566797 said:
U can buy those guns from toys r us!

mizhan;566802 said:
tell me about it.. had to buy my kids a machine gun and a pistol, each.

yup me too.. have 6 different guns and more than 200 bullets.. actually fun too for grown ups...:eek:

OMG!!! Thats just less then 80km/h ... Sure mati at Msian speed

docrayboy;566723 said:
Proton cars are coffins-on-wheels for the poor of Malaysia-the ones that can't afford the phenomenal 170% and above car import taxes! Read this article...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10603487

and watch this crash test video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygnY-Yji5U0&feature=player_embedded

Don't be patriotic for silly reasons...if a product is crap...call it crap.

mizhan;566802 said:
tell me about it.. had to buy my kids a machine gun and a pistol, each.

i forgot the brand(saw 2 or more brands)..but should be available at any toys r us..these guns use sponge like bullet so should be safe for children.and i think the bullets can be used for any of the brands..

Re-badged BMW

I wish they sell a re-badged BMW...get a brand-new 320i or 320d at 125,000MR...:top::top:

Ohh dear... a technician of mine worked O/T like mad to save money for d/p to buy his lancer GT. Worked O/T again like crazy to pimp his lancer to one of the most look-alike Evo X I have ever seen.

Since he saw the LANJAW, he was really devastated.....pity him...

The lancer owners should launch a class action suit against proton & mitsubishi for making them look stupid and insulting their intelligence.:deal:

THIS ENGINE COULD'VE BEEN THE GAME CHANGER FOR PROTON BUT POLITICS GOT IN THE WAY. IT WILL BLOW PAST YOUR 320 BMW BUT SADLY IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE

The PETRONAS E01 can be installed about 15 degrees tilting forward or backward within the engine compartment of the vehicle. This allows the engine to be fitted into any model of cars. Versatile! The picture above shows the Petronas E01 installed in a Proton Waja.
Aesthetics-wise, the engine really looks great. The DOHC cover is in black and green, and look at those polished stainless steel extractors! Yum! The engine is not only pretty to look at. Let’s have a look at it’s technical specifications.

Technical Specifications
Valve mechanism: Continuous Control VVT (Variable Valve Timing)
Camshaft: Double OverHead Camshaft (DOHC)
Displacement: 2 litres
Induction: Natural Aspirated
Cylinders: 4, In-line
Valves per cylinder: 4
Block: Aluminum
Weight: 108.9kg
Max Horsepower: 204.3 PS @ 7300rpm
Max Torque: 203Nm @ 5300rpm
Power Output per litre: 100 PS/litre
Volumetric Efficiency: 107.8%
Emission Standards: EURO 2
Original design targets for the engine was 200ps max power, 200Nm torque and 120kg weight. So basically PETRONAS engineers managed to exceed their original design targets.
As a benchmark, the Honda K20A makes 220PS but at a higher 8000rpm. Maximum torque is equivalent to the E01 at 200Nm, but maximum torque is only achievable at 7000rpm while the PETRONAS E01 gets max torque at a relatively low 5300rpm.

E01.jpg

WHAT COULD'VE BEEN INDEED.. sad sad story.

I was shocked when Proton arrogantly rejected the engine,and my guess is so was Petronas.

they say if put on the protlons, there would be too many accidents and the rakyat wont able to handle the car !! funny if that the case...

initialM;548390 said:
This car good or nooot than my old junk BMW? If yes I'll sell my BMW & buy wajalution:cool:

Bro, yr udms are far better than the mitsus...dont sell lar..hehe:listen:

pussy;567013 said:
they say if put on the protlons, there would be too many accidents and the rakyat wont able to handle the car !! funny if that the case...

Yes bro,So surprised to hear that stupid reason..where is the appreciation to the engineers?To me,they have developed an engine which the Malaysians can be proud of..Many rakyat can handle greater and more powerful engines, but why cant they handle this one?:stupid:

supergripen;567010 said:
WHAT COULD'VE BEEN INDEED.. sad sad story.

I was shocked when Proton arrogantly rejected the engine,and my guess is so was Petronas.

when i was at proton almost 10 years ago, we fitted a few satria gti's with this engine. it was fun when you made it scream, but not much bottom end.

the deciding factor for not pursuing this engine was cost. at that time it cost RM28k a pop - that is equivalent to a waja's total manufacturing cost. it's exhaust manifold alone was almost RM6k.

we figured even if we somehow miraculously managed to sell cars to meet the minimum quantity order, EW01 would cost us about RM19k per unit. in comparision, the mitsu 4G93 fitted to satria gti's was RM6k; and the base campro cost only RM4k to make.

JFT63;567019 said:
Bro, yr udms are far better than the mitsus...dont sell lar..hehe:listen:

Cant afford maintain BMW anymore so buy waja lor:listen:

Top Bottom