Short coming of the Grand TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by ALBundy@Mar 7 2005, 05:40 PM
Hahaha....yup when I arrived at 3:55pm, kahar and JPB was already there. Shortly, FBI and Fabian arrived as well. And less than 10 minutes later, the first group of cars already arrived!! Dang! :D

I was a little worried at that time as the restaurant only opens at 5pm. But it turned out to be good, imagine if everyone arrived at 5pm and trying to park their cars...!

psssst pssst Mctnesh, now we have singaporean mentality..kiasu ma!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3.55pm???
Wah...that damn kiasu lar!!! :rofl:

I thought jeffrey was the earliest and the most kiasu!!?? :D :D

We have to be early to ensure everything is okie ma... :yes: :yes: :D

But this is great!!!! No complaints! BY 5pm almost everyone has arrived *TABIK* :eek:k: :D

Originally posted by ALBundy@Mar 7 2005, 05:47 PM
We have to be early to ensure everything is okie ma... :yes: :yes: :D

But this is great!!!! No complaints! BY 5pm almost everyone has arrived *TABIK* :eek:k: :D
So...we must use the same tactic for the next gathering/event to ensure everyone comes on time!!

Kiasuism works!! :D :D

it was a blast but sadly...

when me and the monster arrived....nobody bothered to say where to park or wat so ever...we were goin rounds...

Kinda lost.....:unsure:

but manage to park the car....

after that.....notice a e46 2 doors came by and saw this guy giving direction....

telling him where to park and so on....

wat is this....only new model got respect ah?? got parking ah??? :angry:

i know i came late....545pm....but then only i felt leftout trying to find parking.....after that saw a couple other cars gettin shown around where to park!....double standard...

but anyway....thats just a small thing i wanted to voice out....
forget it...:beaten:

thanx to Jarance for the wonderful planning....and work....

thanks to all the pple involved.....u made this happen....it sure was good.....

made some friends.....good ones....:D

hope to go for more activities like this next time and i will sure to be early to get parking ...muahahaha

GOODJOB GUYS>.......... :yahoo:

Originally posted by fomoco@Mar 7 2005, 06:00 PM
it was a blast but sadly...

when me and the monster arrived....nobody bothered to say where to park or wat so ever...we were goin rounds...

Kinda lost.....:unsure:

but manage to park the car....

after that.....notice a e46 2 doors came by and saw this guy giving direction....

telling him where to park and so on....

wat is this....only new model got respect ah?? got parking ah??? :angry:

i know i came late....545pm....but then only i felt leftout trying to find parking.....after that saw a couple other cars gettin shown around where to park!....double standard...

but anyway....thats just a small thing i wanted to voice out....
forget it...:beaten:

thanx to Jarance for the wonderful planning....and work....

thanks to all the pple involved.....u made this happen....it sure was good.....

made some friends.....good ones....:D

hope to go for more activities like this next time and i will sure to be early to get parking ...muahahaha

GOODJOB GUYS>.......... :yahoo:
Parking woes - Yes, ensuring enuff parking space is a challenge if orgynizing cummittee don't really kno who's really going 2 turn up.
Mebbe cummittee can look in2 overcumming dis challenge. I suggest time- reserved parking space mit every ticket sale. Ticket holders mus cum within stipulated "happy hours" to b assured of getting parking space. :)

fmc, i thought your car and 2f2f was parked in the VIP car park. I clearly remember seing 2f2f car there. Wasn't you behind him. Sorry about the parking...

yeah....2f2f was parked there coz i told him to do so....if not we would have gone elsewhere...

i asked him to park it there on purpose ....see if any one dare to chase us out...hehehe

anyway...that car needed the attn!...

as usual, everybody was mingling amongst themselves to those they r familiar with, a pity really, i would've have thought mebe a stand up cocktail type of function to start with and then proceed to free standin area with tables may promote better integration. Exchangin of seats or standin areas r the only way to mingle away. For e.g I would loved to be able to chat to the sifu's out there without wrestling into his seated area which r permanently occupied by the same person. I believe a lot of newbie like myself was tryin to use this opportunity to meet other oldies to xchange ideas or make new friends. Sadly, I am not sure this was succesfully achieved during the Grand TT. Anyway, lets give this Grand TT another chance and hopefully the next one will be a bigger success not by the measure of turnouts but by the number of new friends each member makes. That will be a real challenge.

well said dvng.....but like me....i went to strangers and intro myself.....hehehe thick skin.....and fat too.....muahahaha

yeah and u were sittin opposite me, u didnt introduced yourself.......................

Originally posted by dvng@Mar 7 2005, 08:36 PM
as usual, everybody was mingling amongst themselves to those they r familiar with, a pity really, i would've have thought mebe a stand up cocktail type of function to start with and then proceed to free standin area with tables may promote better integration. Exchangin of seats or standin areas r the only way to mingle away. For e.g I would loved to be able to chat to the sifu's out there without wrestling into his seated area which r permanently occupied by the same person. I believe a lot of newbie like myself was tryin to use this opportunity to meet other oldies to xchange ideas or make new friends. Sadly, I am not sure this was succesfully achieved during the Grand TT. Anyway, lets give this Grand TT another chance and hopefully the next one will be a bigger success not by the measure of turnouts but by the number of new friends each member makes. That will be a real challenge.
Good idea but the dinning area is for eating and having a refreshment. I remember seeing a lot of the committee members going around introducing themselves to the members. As for me I was the shy type. Didn't mingle so much at the restraurant but did manage to do so at the carpark. I find that it was easier to approach the owner of the car and talk to them about their rides. Most of them were quite obliging in explaining what they did to their car. :eek:k:

aiyo...hai meh??

i wasnt high/drunk yet ler...hehe

sorry lah...me oso newbie.....so i was scared to intro myself to you....ur the guy with the oakley on ur head and ur wife right??

i tot u oso one big timer.....very lansi.....my bad bro.....

i belanja TT lah next time.....u and ur mrs....

aiyo.....i so malu...

Originally posted by dvng@Mar 7 2005, 08:36 PM
You did not take the initiative to introduce yourself and blame others. Don't you have to bear some blame too? You are sitting opposite someone, now you tell him he didnt introduce himself, but you also never introduce yourself mah. I don't know why is he apologising to you for that?

sorry,lah fomoco, you were with radioactive, i thot your bodyguard with the menacing look, my treat nxt time, teh tarik only lah........

Fomoca... Fomoca....

Kena own ubat! :rofl:

I didn't realize that was dvng beside us.... He also look so serious what :D

Top Bottom