Short coming of the Grand TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Zombie.... welcum to the club.

Well said. The main idea Jarance had while putting this thread is to hear of any improvement ideas from all who attended, and also those who didnt.

So any ideas, well intentioned ones or malicious ones, are welcumed too.

As always, Malaysians do tend to take sides, if only we are all open to criticism and seek improvement.

So, this thread will be good reference point for all future events, just to bear in mind that no one can please everyone all the time. It will be sufficient to please the majority of the people.

So perhaps one poll should be done to find out the overall success of the event for those who came. Jarance, wanna do it (coz i donno how and i not helped in this event).

Come share yr thoughts, and not yr comments on other ppl's thoughts...

My 2 cents.

Nice to meet you, Zombie and I think you really hit the right nail. I also sense that you're an "organiser" type from implying that great ideas are nothing without the will to get it done or implemented. The road to hell is paved by stones of "noble intentions" and winners always want the ball. Please be more involved in our activities and you'll see many avenues to contribute. Smart fella lah, this one!

Mr. Jarance Esquire,

Grievance?.......holy smokes dude......what grievance.......it was by all accounts excellent considering the circumstances. What more can one ask for? All one had to do was turn up and enjoy the fun :)

My appreciation again to all those who made it possible!

(even got free smokes summore...........)

Originally posted by Jipster@Mar 11 2005, 09:37 AM
Mr. Jarance Esquire,

Grievance?.......holy smokes dude......what grievance.......it was by all accounts excellent considering the circumstances. What more can one ask for? All one had to do was turn up and enjoy the fun :)

My appreciation again to all those who made it possible!

(even got free smokes summore...........)
It menthol lah.. Not good for the manhood if takes too much..

yes the gathering is a sucess but let not get complacent about it. IMHO I think there are still room for improvemnet. Hence, it would nice to hear the good and bad side of a gathering.

To summarise based on the comment from the members:

1. Car park - could be improved
2. Pencils - for voting (if the needs calls for it)
3. Place/venue - exclusive reservation of tables until the end of function. Not having your table got taken because you seem to be sitting alone at a table for ten.
4. Nametag - bigger - for other to read.
5. More time to allocate to view cars in the day time
6. More activities to keep the members interested.
7. More information about car being displayed.
8. More merchandised (especially sponsored or discounted) on sale.
9. More volunteer need to help shared the work load.

Thank everyone for the feedbacks and comments.

:eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ps. moderator : can closed the thread. I think we have concluded our discussion here.

Top Bottom