Race: E90 325i vs. Lexus IS250

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hear hear Danc. You not only endanger your life, but that of innocent people. It's juvenile.

Look at the two poor blokes who got burnt alive in a 4am accident at the viaduct in front of Eastin Hotel Friday night. Was it worth it for a few kicks?

The driver plays a more important role here in determining who crosses the finish line first. I still remember those days when a Nissan Sentra taxi fully loaded can reach Genting faster than many of the other private cars that travel lighter.

Not many drivers have the experience to drive fast and understand the limit of their car, or plain bigger balls.. I am pretty sure E46F can drive his 325i faster than me using a Ferrari or something on a street circuit. However, put us on an airfield runway, result maybe very different.

One thing for sure, the IS250 driver is confirm not a better driver.. :D

Hey Guys,
Don't want to be a party pooper but shouldn't "racing" be confined to proper places where no one is endangered? Plus..if you read all the reviews the E90 325 beats the IS 250! So no need to race to prove what the motoring pundits all confirm!!

A bit of fun is always in our blood, especially when you're a competent driver like E46F. ;) Otherwise we'd all be driving Camris lo! But we must all pull back from going overboard in city streets and let the other guy go past. The car that went up in flames the other night was a 328, so we lost a brother. :(

OH-CHIEN;344034 said:
Hey Guys,
Don't want to be a party pooper but shouldn't "racing" be confined to proper places where no one is endangered? Plus..if you read all the reviews the E90 325 beats the IS 250! So no need to race to prove what the motoring pundits all confirm!!

Hi OC, I know E46F and how he drives. What he did ain't "racing" at all, it's likely to be just a case of sprint testing on a clear wide road. We were young and stupid once doing things like street checkers and the "cylon" (extreme case of tail-gating) but we have grown out of it and as Schwepps says we know when to just let go. With a BMW, it's just fun to floor the pedal every now and then and check that the double VANOS is working, heh.

E46Fanatic;342974 said:
All valid views. Just relating what happened. But I am pretty sure he was gunning with me as I was weaving around traffic a little with pedal to the metal and he was following close behind chasing after me :). Started when I was behind him first. Anyway good fun.

i just drove the is250...very nice car, very comfortable and soundproofing incredible...mark levinson system is real calss..internal lighting is somthing to be seen and experienced....power wise, i would equate the power to be in between that of the e90 320i and the 325i...the e46 325i has more punch..

regards

Top Bottom