Now is the right time to buy e92 335i...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
megatnh;538283 said:
My friend is going for UK spec, hope there is no issue with coolant temperature issue I.e. It has been acclimatize to Malaysian weather....

I'm worried about that too, but David Yong says his car no problem.

kamion;538702 said:
I'm worried about that too, but David Yong says his car no problem.

Wah
So many things to check for 18k miles car ( relatively new)...

my UK 07 335i is currently in the workshop having its aircond cooling coil changed to a new one because it was blowing out whitedust. Thank goodness mine came with a 3 yrs part warranty =)

M5port;539237 said:
my UK 07 335i is currently in the workshop having its aircond cooling coil changed to a new one because it was blowing out whitedust. Thank goodness mine came with a 3 yrs part warranty =)

Where did you buy the car from? Apparently BMW authorized dealers only give 2 year warranty or 50k KM or earlier

supergripen;530089 said:
Damn!! Below rm300k??

On the one hand,its good that more will be able to buy them,but on the other,this is gonna be bad for the value of our cars.

i believe the e90 335i is still a rarity tho.. phewwss!:18: tho I must say,many won't be able to tell the difference between my 335i and a 325i Sport.
335i sedan is so rare. especially in malaysia. in fact the e90 sedan are usually 320i and 325i. 330, 335 are rare. in USA got loads of 335i though, e92 n e90
urs is 2010 model? absolute sleeper!
David Yong;538035 said:
[QUOTEWah...look what I found hehe.

QUOTE]

Wow... never know that this is posted up into YouTube :cool:
is that e92 urs? very nice video. which highway? modded gti can match modded e92. not bad

M5port;539237 said:

how you make deal wit three years part warranty???? u pay more or cover by insurance? do you mind tell me the story?

ice pop;539742 said:
how you make deal wit three years part warranty???? u pay more or cover by insurance? do you mind tell me the story?

Yess... do share where you get your car

I would go for a 335i if it comes with 3yr warranty:top:

ice pop;538385 said:
recently i has been campare RECOND and local CBU from AB . the dfiferen is,
1 GPS
2 paddle shift (recond not available)
3 silver colour panel (recond mostly wood colour)
4 easy access(recond no)
5 speedo meter (recond mph n km two in one)
6 of course the price:hmpf: (expensive)

all as the above is what i knew could anyone tell me more?

Mine is a 335i Sport e90 UK spec yr2007.

1. 6sp auto with paddleshifters(push-pull type).
2. Aluminium trimmed interior.
3. Black leather sports seats with full manual adjustments except for the side bolsters which are push button.
4. Rear side windows and the rear windscreen are dark(the glass themselves).
5. No autofold for the side mirrors.
6. Full iDrive function.

Not sure if I hv a problem with the HPFP but I've had a 'reduced power' message on the iDrive..happened once only a few months back.Haven't had any since,just pure motoring bliss.

M-suspension as well I'm sure, supergripen? That's a must for a Sports model. ;)

Schwepps;541505 said:
M-suspension as well I'm sure, supergripen? That's a must for a Sports model. ;)

Yup..tho I think I'll need to find a solution for front end lift at high speeds where the steering gets uncomfortably light and uncommunicative.

Yeah, the front aerodynamics are mainly decorative and don't really do much. Need a much lower lip for true high speeds. But then, this is a very good all-rounder.

Mine is a 335i M-Sport e92 UK spec yr2007 Black from Iktikadraya with 3 yrs warranty

1. 6sp auto with paddleshifters(push-pull type).
2. Darkwood trim and cream interior.
3. Dakota leather sports seats with memory
4. autofold for the side mirrors.
5. Full iDrive function with Nav and USB aux

No problem so far except with the aircond cooling coil which was replaced recently under warranty.

the M-Sport suspension is extremely buoyant, making it very bouncy especially on high speed.

I feel the steering lightness too above 180kmh, but don't feel any bounce even at 200. Maybe your shocks are past their best?

I believe its the road. Go drive the cemented NSH fr Melaka to Pedas Linggi, very steady even above 200 km/h....feels like 'tekan' more ..

I drive several favourite stretches of normal premix highway at 200kmh without any bouncy feeling. LCCT, NSH, GCE, ECE...

Schwepps;541860 said:
I drive several favourite stretches of normal premix highway at 200kmh without any bouncy feeling. LCCT, NSH, GCE, ECE...

wow, you guys really "The Fast & Furious" type ! ! I guess that's the advantage of a 6 potter.... Can do 200km/h in a jiffy....:top: As for my N46N....sad story lah..:stupid:

does anyone upgrade brake to this BREMBO ??? my car wit original brake pad and caliper but during high speed i feel less grip to stop the car . i gonna change my brake pad another 2 month any other brake pad can fit on it instead original or go for BREMBO set??? all our member said even drive up to 200kmh:eek: have your test the brake in high speed to take how long to stopping or drop speed....

to touch the brakes at 200kmh, your suspension must be accurately tuned to be firm. shifting of weight at high speeds can be disasterous.

ice pop;541944 said:
does anyone upgrade brake to this BREMBO ??? my car wit original brake pad and caliper but during high speed i feel less grip to stop the car . i gonna change my brake pad another 2 month any other brake pad can fit on it instead original or go for BREMBO set??? all our member said even drive up to 200kmh:eek: have your test the brake in high speed to take how long to stopping or drop speed....

Bro, are you talking about this??? :top:

DSCN0119.jpg

Top Bottom