Now is the right time to buy e92 335i...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It seems that the facelifts 335i is on a single turbo but still packing 306 horses..........adding icing on the Gateaux is the improvement in Valvetronic............the M Sports Rims are just awesome.......

stanleycck;535793 said:
It seems that the facelifts 335i is on a single turbo but still packing 306 horses..........adding icing on the Gateaux is the improvement in Valvetronic............the M Sports Rims are just awesome.......

Also DCT is now a 7 speeder vs. the 2009 model 6 spd DCT. Shorter and closer gear ratios will make the car more rev happy and quicker!

stanleycck;535793 said:

For RM498,000 before discount, the car better be awesome... :wink:

seriously thinking of getting 325i Coupe LCI

Anyone ordered the facelift 325i coupe?
But so damn expensive, same price for an Audi TT TFSi s-line

I am just hooked on the look of red 2 door 4 seater coupe :)

What do you think?

E46Fanatic;535836 said:
Also DCT is now a 7 speeder vs. the 2009 model 6 spd DCT. Shorter and closer gear ratios will make the car more rev happy and quicker!

the 6 speed model wasn't a DCT... it was a regular automatic.

any claimed difference between the now single turbo vs then twins? what does BMW presskit say about this?

[QUOTEWah...look what I found hehe.

QUOTE]

Wow... never know that this is posted up into YouTube :cool:

megatnh;537994 said:
A friend of mine is getting E92 335i coupe from a 3rd party UK spec....will be surveying the car with him this Friday
:rock:

Nice. :) Please let us know the details.

Anybody know what is the "standard" Malaysian spec for the E92 335i? What options do they have?

kamion;538277 said:

Anybody know what is the "standard" Malaysian spec for the E92 335i? What options do they have?

My friend is going for UK spec, hope there is no issue with coolant temperature issue I.e. It has been acclimatize to Malaysian weather....

kamion;538277 said:

recently i has been campare RECOND and local CBU from AB . the dfiferen is,
1 GPS
2 paddle shift (recond not available)
3 silver colour panel (recond mostly wood colour)
4 easy access(recond no)
5 speedo meter (recond mph n km two in one)
6 of course the price:hmpf: (expensive)

all as the above is what i knew could anyone tell me more?

ice pop;538385 said:
recently i has been campare RECOND and local CBU from AB . the dfiferen is,
1 GPS
2 paddle shift (recond not available)
3 silver colour panel (recond mostly wood colour)
4 easy access(recond no)
5 speedo meter (recond mph n km two in one)
6 of course the price:hmpf: (expensive)

all as the above is what i knew could anyone tell me more?

Guys
What should my friend look for other than the consumables...aft n engine oil, tires, battery. The car is about 18k miles 2007.. Perhaps get rtf new tires...

Hope there is no fuel pump issue for this n54 ...

megatnh;538510 said:
Guys
What should my friend look for other than the consumables...aft n engine oil, tires, battery. The car is about 18k miles 2007.. Perhaps get rtf new tires...

Lotsa E92 suffered fuel pump failure reported in E90post.com btw 2007-2009. Go check it out.

megatnh;538510 said:
Guys

Biggest concern with this car is the engine itself, not the block but certain parts

If you can, get the full service history and look if any of the following have been replaced
- HPFP (very common)
- Injectors (fairly common)
- Ignition coils (fairly common)
- spark plugs (fairly common)
- Waste gate assembly/ turbo (not so common)

If some of the above have been changed, that would be good (does not necessarily mean that no further changes are needed, eg HPFP)

If you are allowed to touch the DME, a visual check will tell if the car has been piggy-backed before. If they are tell tale signs of a piggy, the need to change the above five items increases (unless they have been recently replaced)

Other than that, the engine is pretty strong

Top Bottom