Bmw E92

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
adliz said:
eh donny,

dun tell me u guys didnt do a run to compare the 335 with the other cars that was there.. :D

We didn't do instrumented runs but on the rally run toward our 2nd meeting point, there were interesting observations..........;)

adliz said:
i mean, would u be able to get financing?

Frankly, no. Unless one has a really great personal banking account and portfolio with a global bank. Anything is possible then. But if one has a really great personal banking account and portfolio, one wouldn't need financing! ;)

adliz said:
also, i was there to send my boss to pick up his 530d.. the advisor saw my car and he said since we have bought several cars from them over the yrs, and also the fact that mine is an M, he said there shudn't be any problem.. dunno why.. :confused:

So you had preferential consideration then. We can't be sure they would say the same to a less familiar face.

Schwepps said:
Frankly, no. Unless one has a really great personal banking account and portfolio with a global bank. Anything is possible then. But if one has a really great personal banking account and portfolio, one wouldn't need financing! ;)

if one has a great bank account and portfolio, he wudnt be bothered to go thru all the hassle of importing the car on his own.. malaysia everything got what, provided he/she has the money to pay the full price.. ;)

Schwepps said:
So you had preferential consideration then. We can't be sure they would say the same to a less familiar face.

i guess u have a point..

anyone can provide imput on the e92 reaching here? AB? naza? retail price?

adliz said:
if one has a great bank account and portfolio, he wudnt be bothered to go thru all the hassle of importing the car on his own.. malaysia everything got what, provided he/she has the money to pay the full price.. ;)

Big difference in price bro! Even in the UK which is a relatively expensive place to buy a car, the E93 325i convertible is stickered at 33k sterling. That's RM230 or the price of a 320i for us. We can't even get a recond unit 3 years from now for that price. It's not that much of a hassle if an importer handles it for you from A to Z.

The trick is to have someone you trust over there to hold it until it's considered a used car, and of course to arrange the financials. It IS possible to finance it through your party there for the initial purchase, and then refinance it here when it reaches our shores. Then your party there must be someone who trusts you too ;)

Top Bottom