need advise...for recond/used e90 vs honda accord 2.0 vti-l

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mrSMOKE

Club Guest
Guys,sorry for disturbing your forum,, i really need an advise now, actualy im looking for a car, but dunno what kind of car im lookin for,but.. bmw always in my mind, honestly i cant absorb the new e90, rm200k++, but due to fanatic to bmw, i decide to survey in recond and used car field.my latest selection is new honda accord 2.0 vti-l and recond/used e90,many gengs and family member give an easy answer, just pick a new car, but they dunno how i feel to have bmw...hmmmp!!! what i concern right now is the maintenance cost, is it really high as people mentioned? really dont know which one is true..fyi..my salary only rm8k/monthsingle, and stay alone.is it affordable for people like me to have e90?* honda accord, the car is too big for me, with age in 28-29 years old.ive put this car in second place, but guys, apreciatte if you can give ur opinion...

If i have budget 100K for a car, i will definitely go for another unit of e39..530i!

On Behalf of the Moderators and Committee, Welcome to the club!

Please complete the introduction template for newbies, if you have not...here is the link Intro

Any further questions can be brought up in other parts of the forum, please also read all pinned topics (the ones that have 'Acthung' on it) as they contain important information. Dont hesitate to ask the committee or moderators if you are in doubt.

Thank You

Enjoy your stay

bmw7833;530234 said:
If i have budget 100K for a car, i will definitely go for another unit of e39..530i!

any well kept units in this price range, u know off?

i want to trade my 36 for it... tq

Just get a E46ci or cabriolet and mod its nicely....

Since u still singel...I believe will attrave more nice chics around...

As d salary u mentioned....shld be fine to maintain an E46....but pls make sure u r getting min 325,328 or 330....also most importantly get a good condition one since its used....bring a good mech for inspection is a MUST....

Good luck...

Mrsmoke..the moment u post at this forum here..i knew ur hearts is answer u already..BMW

Thanks guys,
like u all mentioned, i need to shift the model to E46, and for Iceman, the price RM225K bro--. its to high for me..
Thanks a lot guys,,,nice!

Top Bottom