Might getting the e39 soon!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmyotaE36jz;633746 said:
Damn...almost kena racun. Luckily got no money.

Dear Sifus...I am also considering the E39...But got confused about the specs. 98 above 523i is Double Vanos with 19+bhp. What about the airbags and the interior differences?

523 got 2 types. M52B23 & M52B23TU (double vanos). HP is 170bhp.

Details on E39

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_5_Series_(E39)

Better check your VIN No in realoem first. Should correct if the engine is original & same with body.

EL118;633762 said:
Not this one. i may visit this shortly. the one i saw was white M-sport.

There is one M5 for sale now in other thread. May be u can consider the beast.

Means it will be 2.5 litre even it is writen 523i for year 98 above, and its double vanos with shiftronic, multifuntion steering, 170bhp, 6 airbags?

Very sorry guyz.....confused....been stuck for almost 10 years in an E36....

bmyotaE36jz;633776 said:
Means it will be 2.5 litre even it is writen 523i for year 98 above, and its double vanos with shiftronic, multifuntion steering, 170bhp, 6 airbags?

Very sorry guyz.....confused....been stuck for almost 10 years in an E36....

Bro, check the wiki page which attached by initialM.

Yup it maybe confusing even myself pening. The best check realoem & then compare at wiki

I have bought my E39 530i today!!!! happy with the condition, better than expected!

bmw7833;633764 said:

Actually what are the additional features that make original M5 so much more expensive?

haywire;634009 said:
Wah thats good condition and cheap (ish) for a 530i! What price did you nego it to?

Congrats, got the car yet? Bring to TT!

Yeah, condition better than expected after scanning. only fault is Radio, and mechanical boot control button, the salesman promised to fix them. got it for 70k++

need to do few things, clean/ touch up leather seats, spray body white, polish head lamp, tender a new no plate..

look forward to bring her to TT soon after makeover

bmw7833;633764 said:

How much that M5 is selling?

Top Bottom