Getting my e39 very soon

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes, nothing about e39 can pass thru your scrutiny.. lol

I remember i have read somewhere that my model was named as the exec-sport edition before the m-sport version was launched. Weird that 530i was named year 2001 model, mine produced year 2000.

Black window trim, m-sport steering, thats all i noticed. Maybe more but i am not sure. Yes, you are right again about the few more of the options mentioned. We have not met yet and you are right again :)

My OBC is the large TV without gps.

Perhaps i have to let go of my car. Too many things happened, and money is the only way out. Pm me if u r interested, im the 3rd owner, 1/2000 manufactured (in realoem), but in grant it stated 99, rwgistered!1/2000. CKD. Mileage 164k km.engine/gb is good, only the exterior needs a new paint plus the undercarriage cover needs to be replaced.

alive88;728488 said:
Perhaps i have to let go of my car. Too many things happened, and money is the only way out. Pm me if u r interested, im the 3rd owner, 1/2000 manufactured (in realoem), but in grant it stated 99, rwgistered!1/2000. CKD. Mileage 164k km.engine/gb is good, only the exterior needs a new paint plus the undercarriage cover needs to be replaced.

I'm sorry to hear you need to let go of your new acquisition so soon. Anyway you could post it for sale at the classified section, stating the selling price and a few snapshots.

Good luck with your sale bro.

alive88;728488 said:

Why? Dont give up the car bro.

U should know u have to put some money and effort for an used car before right? Even u get an used Jap car, u still need to touch up. My bro spend 8K over a year in his Nissan.

seewai;728510 said:
I'm sorry to hear you need to let go of your new acquisition so soon. Anyway you could post it for sale at the classified section, stating the selling price and a few snapshots.

Good luck with your sale bro.

thanks bro.. i really hope that things will get better soon.

bmw7833;728554 said:
Why? Dont give up the car bro.

U should know u have to put some money and effort for an used car before right? Even u get an used Jap car, u still need to touch up. My bro spend 8K over a year in his Nissan.

its not that i want to let go.. i have to let go.. the car has not been giving me problems, but currently its about business isnt going strong plus the debt is sky high.. and other siblings isnt helping. its all bcoz of this giant company who didnt clear the payment. its climbing to 400k currently..plus the old ones that i had file a suit to them which is 3/4mil. pray hard they can clear this, but i strongly feel that they wont.. if not i have to let go of my beloved to start a new business somewhere else.. this is not good

I thought u are teacher..:p

Next week i call u, damn sad bro to know what is happening on u.

alive88;728488 said:

DON'T do it!

bmw7833;728568 said:
I thought u are teacher..:p

Next week i call u, damn sad bro to know what is happening on u.

yes, i am a teacher, a lecturer actually. but i still run a business.. things dont always go according to plan right.. hope that i can get away with this predicament soon. thanks bro.

Psykit;728587 said:
DON'T do it!

i wont if somehow by next month at least they make some payment.. if not i have to let go to cover up my workers pay and also EPF..

alive88;728564 said:
thanks bro.. i really hope that things will get better soon.

its not that i want to let go.. i have to let go.. the car has not been giving me problems, but currently its about business isnt going strong plus the debt is sky high.. and other siblings isnt helping. its all bcoz of this giant company who didnt clear the payment. its climbing to 400k currently..plus the old ones that i had file a suit to them which is 3/4mil. pray hard they can clear this, but i strongly feel that they wont.. if not i have to let go of my beloved to start a new business somewhere else.. this is not good

Bro, sorry to hear your predicament...hope that this isnt the last resort to yr problem.

Hope you get your RM3/4mil back bro.
If that's three quarter of a million, you can get back a E39 in no time.
If that's three to four million, you can also get back an E39 in no time.

JFT63;728642 said:
Bro, sorry to hear your predicament...hope that this isnt the last resort to yr problem.

i hope so cikgu.. eh, bulan depan gaji baru cikgu, apa macam? hehe.. new rachun ke?

seewai;728649 said:
Hope you get your RM3/4mil back bro.
If that's three quarter of a million, you can get back a E39 in no time.
If that's three to four million, you can also get back an E39 in no time.

its three quarter, n the debt is the collection from 2001 till 2005, but three to four million sounds great.. haha..just imagine your claim is 60k, the overhead is 45k, and the payment that i got is only 8k. how to survive, and how long can survive?

alive88;728488 said:

Sorry to hear that bro. Hope things get better for you.

alive88;728712 said:
i hope so cikgu.. eh, bulan depan gaji baru cikgu, apa macam? hehe.. new rachun ke?

Lum tau lagi...if i kira2 memang mcm best je...u will get higher as ur dg48 or 52 kan....

Top Bottom