e39 which one is the best spec..?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I've never experienced any auto upshift at any given rpm...the only time i had auto upshift was when i forget to upshift and rpm was very close to red line...

con man

deng99;413118 said:
hi there,
the owner just replied via email...he said now he's back home in italy, bought this car when he was in malaysia...working here for two years in waste mgmt...he bought cash n if keen to buy we need to discuss further on payment and shipment...how ah?:17: takut oooo...kena conned mati oooo...

bro,
i sent him a message in his mudah.my ad about his E39 320i

this is the reply he sent me :

Hello,

First of all thank you for your interest in my car. The total cost of the car is RM 58000. The car is in perfect condition, no damage, never been involved in any accidents, has always been garage kept. It is still registered in Malaysia but now the car is in Italy with me. The reason that the car is in Italy is because I worked in Malaysia as a consultant inspector for the Department of Health for a few years in exchange of experience and now I am back at my home from Italy . If you are still interested please e-mail and and I will get back to you with more details.

Thank you !

P.S. If you want or need you can make a loan.
Here are all the photos i have. Please click on the link.
http://cid-267b780f7388c3ae.skydrive.live.com/embedalbum.aspx/2003 BMW 320i
I will wait for your email if you are still interested.

Beware of this guy !

transporter;471030 said:

bro,
i sent him a message in his mudah.my ad about his E39 320i

this is the reply he sent me :

Hello,

First of all thank you for your interest in my car. The total cost of the car is RM 58000. The car is in perfect condition, no damage, never been involved in any accidents, has always been garage kept. It is still registered in Malaysia but now the car is in Italy with me. The reason that the car is in Italy is because I worked in Malaysia as a consultant inspector for the Department of Health for a few years in exchange of experience and now I am back at my home from Italy . If you are still interested please e-mail and and I will get back to you with more details.

Thank you !

P.S. If you want or need you can make a loan.
Here are all the photos i have. Please click on the link.
http://cid-267b780f7388c3ae.skydrive.live.com/embedalbum.aspx/2003 BMW 320i
I will wait for your email if you are still interested.

Beware of this guy !

GOSH! That guy is still alive! :eek:

bimmerholic;411698 said:
hie, tumpang a bit ya...

How to differentiate from a CBU and a CKD?....

Thanks in advance.

CBU: what I was told that those having front electronic seat.

hi bro's,
I am planning to buy a e39, I am currently looking at a 528i e39 (year 2000) double vanos (not mistaken its M52TUB28 engine), silver color, with m5 bodykit & 18 inch rims. The owner is asking for RM73k. Is it a fair price? My dad also drives a e39 (523i, 1998), I find it to be a bit underpowered, thats why I am looking for a 528 :top:

wts:e39 523i

hi joextreme,

i am plannin to sell my e39 523i 1998. condition is very good. no repairs needed. it is a single vanos and somehow if u check, you will find singles are cheaper to maintain. power is better than most e39s unmodified. i have put in cyclones, changed new angel eyes, white HIDs (looks great at nite!). the engine is kept in tip top condition. it has served me very well for the last 5 yrs and im ready to pass it on to a new owner who will care for it as much as i have.

hi conz,
Thats exactly the same car as my dad's. I prefer to get a 528. Anyhow do pm me the price, my friend might be interested.

conz;471474 said:
hi joextreme,

i am plannin to sell my e39 523i 1998. condition is very good. no repairs needed. it is a single vanos and somehow if u check, you will find singles are cheaper to maintain. power is better than most e39s unmodified. i have put in cyclones, changed new angel eyes, white HIDs (looks great at nite!). the engine is kept in tip top condition. it has served me very well for the last 5 yrs and im ready to pass it on to a new owner who will care for it as much as i have.

joextreme;471481 said:
hi conz,
Thats exactly the same car as my dad's. I prefer to get a 528. Anyhow do pm me the price, my friend might be interested.

Hi,

If u r interested in power do call me at 0178803588. Good e39 for sale.
Thnx

Might be a bit out of date, but somebody was asking about the tiptronic.

Tiptronic is the system used in Porches, in BMW its called the Steptronic but its basically the same system, letting you ride in auto mode but at the same time giving you freedom of shifting the gear up and down.

BMW started using the Steptronic in E39s from 1999 onwards.

haywire;471608 said:

Tiptronic is the system used in Porches, in BMW its called the Steptronic but its basically the same system, letting you ride in auto mode but at the same time giving you freedom of shifting the gear up and down.

my e39 528 yr 97 got tiptronic oso?

haywire;471608 said:

Nope u are wrong..my car also come with steptronic..year 1997..

haywire;471608 said:

no la BMW came out with step for E39 in '97. '96 don't hv step.

hmm my bad then. probably different specs msia to the uk. but i did some research about the steptronics, because i wanted to install paddle shift to E39, and they say you can only install them post 99 because of the steptronics.

perhaps a wrong info.

Top Bottom