Who want to sell e39 523 year 2000?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
tweiboon;604656 said:
Then the plastic adjusters sold on ebay is breakable or unbreakable ?

unbreakable la aiyooo why dont you search on ebay

Local don't know what material one cost only RM90.

bmw7833;604691 said:

Good loh..............then i buy the RM90 local headlight adjuster then follow the size and use steel plate to make my own...............hehehehe

Aiseh, if u want to DIY your own, not need to spend RM90 as sampel, just google the net and u able to get the adjuster dimension.

bmw7833;604701 said:
Aiseh, if u want to DIY your own, not need to spend RM90 as sampel, just google the net and u able to get the adjuster dimension.

Got the real adjuster is easy for me to make my own. If just only got the dimension then you need to make as same as the adjuster but now i will make a simple version of the adjuster. So follow the dimension from real adjuster better follow the dimension on plan. After i make it and show you the picture then you will know why i say so.

Now i only know left and right side air filters are for aircond not for engine.hehehehehehehehe

Can anyone tell me where to buy the e39 angel eyes headlight adjuster in selangor ? I called to Bavarian Auto, they said they don't have stock for this adjuster.

tweiboon;605715 said:
Can anyone tell me where to buy the e39 angel eyes headlight adjuster in selangor ? I called to Bavarian Auto, they said they don't have stock for this adjuster.

BMW doesnt sell the facelift angel eyes headlight adjuster...they only sell the pre-facelift ones. For the facelift ones you are supposed to change the whole headlight if its broken.

All the facelift angel eyes adjusters are aftermarket so Bavarian Auto wont have it.

haywire;605728 said:
BMW doesnt sell the facelift angel eyes headlight adjuster...they only sell the pre-facelift ones. For the facelift ones you are supposed to change the whole headlight if its broken.

All the facelift angel eyes adjusters are aftermarket so Bavarian Auto wont have it.

Then is that meaning we cannot buy the angel eyes adjuster in Malaysia ?

bmw7833;604691 said:

You said local got the adjuster stock but where can we get the stock ?

tweiboon;605774 said:
You said local got the adjuster stock but where can we get the stock ?

Why not u try to search in forum. The shop name posted before..Let me get my file and let u know later.

bmw7833;605803 said:
Suan Huat Auto Supply, look for BM Keong.

Really thanks alot, i just called to Suan Huat the salesman said the adjuster very long life.................so i think no need DIY to make steel adjuster

tweiboon;605811 said:
Really thanks alot, i just called to Suan Huat the salesman said the adjuster very long life.................so i think no need DIY to make steel adjuster

They are seller, sure they said very very the long life lo.

bmw7833;605814 said:
They are seller, sure they said very very the long life lo.

Never mind if i found that the plastic is not for long life then i will follow the sample to make myself .............hehehehe then sure long life loh......

How come this thread suddenly turn into lights adjuster ???

I bought the adjuster already but i am not able to change it due to i am not able to open the headlight. Who can change the adjuster ? How much does the service cost ? I found out the my headlight is very low beam even i try to adjust to max high, What happened to the headlight already ? is it very low originally ?

tweiboon;606634 said:
I bought the adjuster already but i am not able to change it due to i am not able to open the headlight. Who can change the adjuster ? How much does the service cost ? I found out the my headlight is very low beam even i try to adjust to max high, What happened to the headlight already ? is it very low originally ?

The adjusters inside already broke. I thought thats why you bought the adjuster, to change the one thats broke inside?

If the adjusters broke how can you adjust it?

Tips: Put the headlight in an oven for about 5 minutes to melt/liquify the seals a bit. Then pry open.

Look here:

http://www.odometergears.com/subpages/E39_Headlight_FAQ.pdf

i manually adjust it by pulling a wire and fix the position. The pdf shown how to open it but i dont have oven, i just have heater only. I tried to use heater but failed to open it also. So who have offer the service pls let me know.

tweiboon;606634 said:

PM bimmer73.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom