Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JFT63;641936 said:
ok gak tu..my hp no 0137405039..can sms me so we can arrange mini TT at subaidah..:top:

abg zuljazz can sms me too if u come to malacca.tapi sabtu tu ptg2 sikit lah lepas cousin's wedding.cheers

:listen: ..ok noted, will sms you as soon kaki kito jejak bumi Melako this Sat:4::top: ...

dzuljazz2001;641941 said:
:listen: ..ok noted, will sms you as soon kaki kito jejak bumi Melako this Sat:4::top: ...

Love to join but sat n Sunday in ipoh.... look fwd nxt thursdy tt then

dzuljazz2001;641877 said:
:listen: ada kat mana di Melaka bro? ... I myself will try to make it to Melaka this Sat. bro abu pun rajin main2 kat Melaka skg :4: ....

bkn maing2 bro, dtg keje ptg balik putrajaya. subaidah 'mamak' just infront of my office. jom lpak2 after office

abuhasan;642051 said:
bkn maing2 bro, dtg keje ptg balik putrajaya. subaidah 'mamak' just infront of my office. jom lpak2 after office

:4: will keep tht in mind bu. Kalau ada kesempatan, nanti wa halo2 :top:

abuhasan;642051 said:

Itu memang tempat kwn supper, mlm esok i will meet ezzo at 830..subaidah juga..care to join?

ezzo369;642208 said:
Kat mitc. Depan hotel ancasa. Restoran mamak subaidah. Come come come

wei2 aku kat sana ngan JFT63 dh dua jam pekena tehtarik tdi. opis aku dpn ni ja.

abuhasan;642213 said:
dzul/enzo/JFT,
jom ptg ni kita smbung balik.

tt d ptg hari

Alamak bro was bz la ptg kutip kete. Tonite we r on. Come la join tt d malam hari

dzuljazz2001;642471 said:
TT mlm ni bro? Let me knw kat ner :4:

Alamak sori bro. Too late. I'm away. Had a fun mini tt with jft last nite. Lain kali mayb leh join...

True bro. Its either malakas join other club, got other commitment or no one wants to play role to revive. Some melakans also always outstation. Like me hehe.

ezzo369;672592 said:
True bro. Its either malakas join other club, got other commitment or no one wants to play role to revive. Some melakans also always outstation. Like me hehe.

:listen: .... Collective effort bro. Currently bro chilie30 must be very busy with work to make time for the Melaka Chapter. Moreover most bimmer owner of BMWCM frm Melaka are working outside Melaka. Ada yg kat JB, Muar, BP and some even in KL and Kuantan.... :4:...
Slow slow and we make Melaka Chapter alive again ..... Anybody wants to take cue to start the 1st TT this month?

Cheers.

:star:
dzuljazz2001;672594 said:
:listen: .... Collective effort bro. Currently bro chilie30 must be very busy with work to make time for the Melaka Chapter. Moreover most bimmer owner of BMWCM frm Melaka are working outside Melaka. Ada yg kat JB, Muar, BP and some even in KL and Kuantan.... :4:...
Slow slow and we make Melaka Chapter alive again ..... Anybody wants to take cue to start the 1st TT this month?

Cheers.

Bro chilie has been faithful in organizing the tt since 2004 only lately i think he is busy. Lots of melakans i see today drive newer models so i thought they might be interested for tt. So far i only knew u bro but we r owez not at home to start melaka tt haha. So lets roll the drummmm.... :star:

Just let me know the Time, Date, Venue, contact person...I only cannot attend on the first week of the month and friday night. Sat or Sun, i will come down from JB to attend.

Keep this thread updated,

Cheers !!

Anthony5785;672619 said:
Just let me know the Time, Date, Venue, contact person...I only cannot attend on the first week of the month and friday night. Sat or Sun, i will come down from JB to attend.

Keep this thread updated,

Cheers !!

Together gether we keep all TT for all chapter within our reach, alive :top:top:top:....

nevets;672853 said:
ei mana itu cillipadi merah ah...asyik dating je...

He's at MOds cafe, been very busy with tourists i guess..i like the cheesecake.. yummy..btw i will sms him if he could make a call for a revival Melaka TT

Top Bottom