e46 TT....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
omegaoracle said:
Do you know that in the small block of apartments that i stay,... there are at least 6 e46 CIs in the basement carpark, and numerous e46 sedans.. i wish all of them were members..

eh, any flyers to distribute ka?

Currently all mods on hold.. :D

Halo! Where got "Sponsors" for flyerslah???...Can u be the sponsor?

Just put ur CONTACT NUMBER and get thm to come to our TTs! Maybe one or two could be a chun awek oso!

NKTOB said:
Halo! Where got "Sponsors" for flyerslah???...Can u be the sponsor?

Just put ur CONTACT NUMBER and get thm to come to our TTs! Maybe one or two could be a chun awek oso!

Woooi.. dun play play... one Ci is actually driven by a cute young girl in sailor moon outfit... :D Sponsor her can lar...

btw, bumped into an M3 pumping primax3 last nite... asked for our bruther to drop by BT @ petronas first this friday... friendly guy

sithwarrior said:
U supose you can get the window decals from fabiyan and leave on the windscreen lah.

Really? together with a stick-it note, it'll be a good idea actually...
calling Fabian... calling Fabian....

omegaoracle said:
Woooi.. dun play play... one Ci is actually driven by a cute young girl in sailor moon outfit... :D Sponsor her can lar...

btw, bumped into an M3 pumping primax3 last nite... asked for our bruther to drop by BT @ petronas first this friday... friendly guy

Wah bro....ur place there got Sailor Moon driving UDM wan....u must recruit her!

Did u get that dude's no.? Wats the color of his M3? Malay/Chinese/Indian/Others?

omegaoracle said:

Ask Eddie to sponsor her-la.... as if like Doraemon meet Sailor Moon.... perfect match!! lol hahahaahaha

:D

great time tonight... even though the haze is back more than half of the original list showup.... cheers to all... hope can do it once more... but theres always BT which is more convenient for most. thx yeop for the invite also.

1) Lumkye46
2) bmwcar
3) 3ci
4) ylkhor
5) CT
6) Vinson
7) redearth
8) raymond@beast
9) chubby
10) coldflame
11) NKTOB
12) keanbkhoo
13) ed
14) zu
15) omegaoracle
16) karate70

Sorry guys.. Unable to make it last night.
Many patients... Haze getting worse, many ppl gettin' URTI.
Happy to hear u guys had great time...

yeop said:
ATTENTION / ACHTUNG :

MAJLIS BERBUKA PUASA 5ers + ALL

Venue
: BUKHARA RESTAURANT, 1st Flr, KLCC
Date : 11th Oct. 2006 (Wednesday)
Time : from 6.30pm (berbuka is at 7.05pm)
Cost : RM48 nett (adult)
RM24nett (below 12yr)

Read more from link below:

http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8927

Hey man.... great if I can make it next wednesday with some of the BT guys.
Will c'firm next week. Thanks buddy.

NKTOB said:
Wah bro....ur place there got Sailor Moon driving UDM wan....u must recruit her!

Did u get that dude's no.? Wats the color of his M3? Malay/Chinese/Indian/Others?

Today saw sailor moon again.. cute.. but i was late for a meeting, so go figure..

ahh.. i forgot to get the dude's number, but he's around DP and TTDI.. plated very close to mine .. WNT 75.. sliver..

ala abg ni, kite kan bangsa malaysia.. mana ade diff?

Doraemon's partner will always be nobita = canbekool? muahaha...

Great TT guys n gals.. got free joy rides (or terror rides) from some of the boys..
only thing was too bad for the haze...

Doc, join us BT tmrw?

MRsamdol said:
Jangan lupa cari saya la.....you can teman me break fast:D

Cool...I'll be in JB from 10th & 11th Oct. Sure will buzz u then :D

Looks like tonite goin to be a long & fast drive.. guys be prepared when CT lead... hohohhoho.

Hi to all 46ers the club has organised a very educational event for you all but respond seem to be very poor. Your enthusiasm for your TTs has been great, but I hope you guys can show the same for an official club event.
The event Im talking about here is the Insurance Clinic and Buka Puasa in a hotel in Sunway. I hope to see more of you guys signing up for this event as it is just around the corner. ThnXXX

ACHTUNG (Latest Update 11/10/06)

I have been informed by the organiser that the Buka Puasa and Insurance clinic on the 14 Oct would be postponed due to some Technical Details and oso the not-so-encouraging response during Puasa month.

The next date proposed by the organiser is 25 Nov 2006. Please lock it down on your organiser

For More Info & Registration Pls Click Link Below

ANNOUNCEMENT

The committee has decided that the BMW Club Official TT will be Monthly TT starting Nov 2006.

Official TT would be held on every 2nd Friday of the month. So the next Official TT would be on 10 Nov. Stay tuned for more info.

You can organise your own gatherings if there is no official TT for that particular week, but we do hope that when there is an Official TT on that week your group will organise yourselves to attend the Club TT.

Top Bottom