Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry..

Dear Frens...

Sorry la.. cannot join la the last TT.. raya day quit busy with people coming.. maybe some other time..I will join.. hehehe..

Sorry Guys I couldn't make it for the TT, was out of town.
Really hope to make it for the next one!

BMWCM Rulez!!

dear everyone,

tonight there will be at tt for early celebration of new year, for those who are in m'cca you are welcome to join.

time:9pm
venue:hailam kopitiam kota laksamana

hi guys. im a newbie from melaka but work in jb. on 15/1 i saw rows of UDMs rolling in front of mahkota around 1am. was that u guys? nuthin much but its kinda kool to see UDMs rolling. wonder if my old charming pony e36 can join... wishing to live the melaka bmws

dear everyone,lets have our early cny tt this sat.detail as below.

date:29/1

p/s:ezzo369 you are invited to join us.

nice if I am back to hometown this weekend but sadly I will only be back to Melaka during CNY.....enjoy your TT bro. :top:

chili e30;602102 said:
dear everyone,lets have our early cny tt this sat.detail as below.

date:29/1

p/s:ezzo369 you are invited to join us.

thx for inviting chili e30. will squeeze my schedule for that. nway its gud to have u number. see u then

chili e30;615657 said:
tak tau la...most of them are outstation...

Oic. Guys, where's a good place for coffee and people watching in Melaka? Other than Starbucks and Coffee Bean? Thanks in advance.

chairoger;616055 said:
Oic. Guys, where's a good place for coffee and people watching in Melaka? Other than Starbucks and Coffee Bean? Thanks in advance.

Should be Movida...but I would be bias ...

chairoger;616055 said:

if about coffee should be mods cafe...retro music with comby van coffee bar...totally mods...

Top Bottom