December (Year-End) Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I want to go on a drive before 31st December..

1. mizhan
2. rahizwan
3. herbert
4. DigitalPunk
5. bluepanther
6. ssman
7. iceman 13
8. Fireuz

p/s - not limited to Official Members.. Club Guests are welcome.

1. mizhan
2. rahizwan
3. herbert
4. DigitalPunk
5. bluepanther
6. ssman
7. iceman 13
8. Fireuz
9. AC525

p/s - not limited to Official Members.. Club Guests are welcomed

1. mizhan
2. rahizwan
3. herbert
4. DigitalPunk
5. bluepanther
6. ssman
7. iceman 13
8. Fireuz
9. AC525
10.deep3102

As usual...I'm in, provided kereta aku sihat la..

anakin;588595 said:
As usual...I'm in, provided kereta aku sihat la..

Anakin, kalau dulu mizhan boleh hantar kau punye alternator sampai ke karak...... i dont see why he cannot send your head gasket sampai ke subang jaya. Betul tak Mizhan..??

1. mizhan
2. rahizwan
3. herbert
4. DigitalPunk
5. bluepanther
6. ssman
7. iceman 13
8. Fireuz
9. AC525
10. deep3102
11. anakin

If this drive is to happen, then a date should be firm up soonest possible. Since it won't happen this weekend, there is only two weekends left. If I am free will join this drive, if it's a one day drive.

Will the fully restored e30 be in action??;)

Chamang waterfall is a good place to go. Ample parking spaces and the road conditions of the trunk roads isn't all that bad (some parts are tho :p). You can harass some road cyclist also and annoy them with the sound of your exhaust and fumes while on the way there LOL.

loafer;588686 said:
Chamang waterfall is a good place to go. Ample parking spaces and the road conditions of the trunk roads isn't all that bad (some parts are tho :p). You can harass some road cyclist also and annoy them with the sound of your exhaust and fumes while on the way there LOL.

LOLs!!! Noty noty....

.........it's definitely not going to be on the 19th i guess. On the 25th & 26th perhaps...but it's going to be a christmas for some. Calling..calling mizhan.

Guys,

Mizhan just called me and he is now at Kota Baru since early this morning to attend to an urgent family affair. He does not have internet access.

In view of the December 2010 Official Drive (19th Dec 2010) - Fun Drive on the Touge Route, Mizhan has asked me to inform you guys that the proposed Dec year end drive is now cancelled.

Moderator,

Please close this thread.

bluepanther;588601 said:

1. mizhan
2. rahizwan
3. herbert
4. DigitalPunk
5. bluepanther
6. ssman
7. iceman 13
8. Fireuz
9. AC525
10. deep3102
11. anakin

dear all. i was actually very pleased when herbert mentioned to me about on official drive this month, as i wouldn't need to come up with one myself. those who organised drives before will know it is easier said than done. so i was very grateful when i heard the news yesterday.

after going to the threads just now, i just realised that the official drive for this month is now cancelled. damn.

in any case, out of respect to all those true car enthusiasts who signed up above, please give me a call. i am going on a drive soon, and i would love to be in the company of fellow petrol heads... OM's or not.

moderators, kindly lock this thread. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom