Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dear everyone,is such a long time we did not have tt,i would like to call for tt this friday.hope to see everyone.

date:25/3
venue:hailam kopitiam kota laksamana
time:9pm onward

chili e30;619750 said:
dear everyone,is such a long time we did not have tt,i would like to call for tt this friday.hope to see everyone.

date:25/3
venue:hailam kopitiam kota laksamana
time:9pm onward[/QUOTe

ok see u guys there...

Hihi I'm a M'ccan. What usually u people talk during TT? Very curious....just got a new BMW 320i M Sports & am not that familiar with the car yet. Hope to learn some things during the TT session.

Btw, is the M'cca members all guys? Well gonna feel awkward if it's all macho-macho men.

Calaris;626431 said:
Hihi I'm a M'ccan. What usually u people talk during TT? Very curious....just got a new BMW 320i M Sports & am not that familiar with the car yet. Hope to learn some things during the TT session.

Btw, is the M'cca members all guys? Well gonna feel awkward if it's all macho-macho men.[/

Hi Calaris,

TT is where usually we catch up with friends, talk about mostly everything. Right now all are of the male species although some may bring wifes and girlfriends from time to time. so no worries, if you want to know more about your beloved car, we'd be most happy to share our experiences with you. our underdeclared president here is chilie30...hope to see you around. cheers.

Yes. And we don't just talk about cars all the time :65:

And I am planning to visit Melaka this Sunday for afternoon tea/coffee at Mods Cafe. Going to meet up with ChilliE30. You are welcome to join us

will be meeting turbology this sun.so over here i will set a time so easy for everyone to meet up.for those who love coffee please come over & check out this place.

time: 2pm onward
venue: mod's cafe jalan tokong
date: 17/4

The Place
mod_1.jpg

The Food
mod_2.jpg

The Fun
mod_3.jpg

The Car
modcafe_4.jpg

i like the last pic. anyway i haven't had a chance to chip in melaka tt :hmmmm2: Just realized chilie30 was the one who setup this melaka tt thread. that's almost 4 years moderating the tt... well done & wishing him to keep on going

Alright guys! Will be in Mlk for a couple of weeks. Do give me a shout if there's any TT. Preferably not weekends cause the city will be jam packed with tourists from KL and SG. Cheers!

chairoger;641604 said:
Alright guys! Will be in Mlk for a couple of weeks. Do give me a shout if there's any TT. Preferably not weekends cause the city will be jam packed with tourists from KL and SG. Cheers!

I keen to join any tt in melaka any days in these 2 weeks but my ride has been going for surgery to cure the jantung berlubang disease. Wish to see no more coolant drip from the heart.... :(

I understand your situation. My previous E36 have to more or less change the whole cooling system (hoses,radiator,etc etc) for it to stop dripping coolant. But once settle the problem, can drive sui sui already.

chairoger;641739 said:
I understand your situation. My previous E36 have to more or less change the whole cooling system (hoses,radiator,etc etc) for it to stop dripping coolant. But once settle the problem, can drive sui sui already.

Hehe I think we r in the same ward. Last week juz bought a new radiator plus fixing aircond system hehe. But I understood this is because of the age factor. Let's pray things will b better so I can join tt

ezzo369;641743 said:
Hehe I think we r in the same ward. Last week juz bought a new radiator plus fixing aircond system hehe. But I understood this is because of the age factor. Let's pray things will b better so I can join tt

i'm in malacca until sunday..drop me a pm if ur free to meet..cheers

JFT63;641817 said:
i'm in malacca until sunday..drop me a pm if ur free to meet..cheers

:listen: ada kat mana di Melaka bro? ... I myself will try to make it to Melaka this Sat. bro abu pun rajin main2 kat Melaka skg :4: ....

dear everyone,i will arrange a tt by next week thursday night,place & time will keep update.hope to see you guys.

dzuljazz2001;641877 said:
:listen: ada kat mana di Melaka bro? ... I myself will try to make it to Melaka this Sat. bro abu pun rajin main2 kat Melaka skg :4: ....

Hehe..kat alor gajah tok..last nite had a river cruise n watched the dondang sayang competition at the river cruise dock..will arrange my time if nak meet up cos sepupu is getting married ..curi2 keluar mesti boleh..hehe

abuhasan;641852 said:
im here, everyday in mlaka, mitc area
pagi smpi tpi ptg balik KL

ok gak tu..my hp no 0137405039..can sms me so we can arrange mini TT at subaidah..:top:

abg zuljazz can sms me too if u come to malacca.tapi sabtu tu ptg2 sikit lah lepas cousin's wedding.cheers

Top Bottom