Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JFT63;673086 said:
He's at MOds cafe, been very busy with tourists i guess..i like the cheesecake.. yummy..btw i will sms him if he could make a call for a revival Melaka TT

bro, pliz 4wd his no to me. i lost his...

hi, Malaccan Bimmers,

Pleasure meeting you all.
Just happened to find out this Malaccan Chapter.
I m a newbie here, looking forward for TT session with you guys in near future.

Cheers.

Hola

hi, Malaccan Bimmers,

Pleasure meeting you all.
Just happened to find out this Malaccan Chapter.
I m a newbie here, looking forward for TT session with you guys in near future.

Cheers.:rock:

Hola, JFT63 and others,
Just got my ride 2 weeks ago after searching for a while.
It's a 523i LCI 2008 titan grey. Though its 3 years old but, I m very pleased with her.
While coming back from KL other day, managing her with 180km/hr smoothly.
Currently out of Malaysia, really cant wait to get my hands on her again! hahah....
In egypt now, back in 3 weeks.. 3 weeks before I lay my hands again...

Shukran Jazilan..

Congrats on yr new acquisition..e60 is already in my wishlist bro..i will be back in malacca next weekend and am looking fwd to meeting you in near future..lets revive malacca TT..

chairoger;682839 said:
End of Nov good time for TT. Yeehaa!

Noted...but not too later lah. I got a drive early dec. if theres kaki want to tt, just leave a msg here or pm me. Im available 24hrs this week :D

ezzo369;682845 said:
Noted...but not too later lah. I got a drive early dec. if theres kaki want to tt, just leave a msg here or pm me. Im available 24hrs this week :D

hehe, will b in melaka from thursday onwards..lets revive malacca TT

Jft and i are free thursday and above. Anthony u dcide which day u keen to come. Maybe after drinking tea we can take a river cruise before dismiss. Any melakans want to join??

ezzo369;682946 said:
Jft and i are free thursday and above. Anthony u dcide which day u keen to come. Maybe after drinking tea we can take a river cruise before dismiss. Any melakans want to join??

Good suggestion...

Incik apiz, melaka is just like kampung sebelah for him as proven during the last raya haha.
Deuce, look forward to meet you. Any idea where to tt? I will try to look out nice place to hang out. Mybe can ask chilie30 the places

Top Bottom