Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ezzo369;682999 said:
Incik apiz, melaka is just like kampung sebelah for him as proven during the last raya haha.
Deuce, look forward to meet you. Any idea where to tt? I will try to look out nice place to hang out. Mybe can ask chilie30 the places

Hehe set masa dulu kalau kena dgn masa aku dtg got kerja la that sabtu.

guys,
really looking fwd to meeting all the beemers! Unfortunately, tis week still out of Malaysia.will only be joining u guys for TT in Nov!

WeeSean;683075 said:
guys,
really looking fwd to meeting all the beemers! Unfortunately, tis week still out of Malaysia.will only be joining u guys for TT in Nov!

No problemo...we will keep you informed...

Guys,

Why don't we make this Melaka TT success as a team.Since Melaka, BP & JB have a limited OM, let's combine strenght to make a big one...heheh

Firstly, we need to firm up the location and time. JFT & Ezzo, you guys are more familiar with Melaka, why not you guys to propose the location and timing ? due to limited time, is it possible to inform by tomorrow ?

Second, Once we have our location and timing, my self and Apiz shall make a new call out and lets see how many people will be joining.

Third, Once the headcount is firm, My self and Apiz shall take care those coming from JB and JFT & Ezzo shall take care on those coming from KL(If any)..

I would glad to meet up with those OM & non OM in Melaka....and the food!!!...

Guys, So how? should we proceed with the plan ?

Guys, here's suggested place.
Plan A- not many people join / cozy ambience / not raining
I suggest we go tt at D Nangka Restoran. Located along jalan tun hamzah,in front of ozana housing area. About 5km from toll.

Plan B- many people join / happening place / raining
Tomyam Klasik is another option. Located along jalan sungai putat. 3km from mitc and 7km from toll.

So its your turn to set the day and time :D

ezzo369;683516 said:
I suggest we go tt at D Nangka Restoran. Located along jalan tun hamzah,in front of ozana housing area. About 5km from toll.

Tomyam Klasik is another option. Located along jalan sungai putat. 3km from mitc and 7km from toll.

Thanks ! Ezzo...Hmmm....i hav no idea where is the place is....hahaha.....any recommended timing ?

ezzo369;683516 said:

Nice! Always wanted to try the tomyam there. But dunno "big boss" will like or not. hehe

Anthony5785;683567 said:
Thanks ! Ezzo...Hmmm....i hav no idea where is the place is....hahaha.....any recommended timing ?

Timing... if all of you ok, could it be this friday eve? Or else, saturday eve pon ok.. pick your time bro

And maybe we can set meet up point at petronas station which is located 1km from the air keroh toll

ezzo369;683647 said:
Timing... if all of you ok, could it be this friday eve? Or else, saturday eve pon ok.. pick your time bro

Friday eve will be too rush for me....anyway, u r in JB ? want to come to agus tonight ? i am going to have dinner there after work...

Anthony5785;683663 said:
Friday eve will be too rush for me....anyway, u r in JB ? want to come to agus tonight ? i am going to have dinner there after work...

we are already in Malacca bro...u discuss with Apiz tonite and let us know yeah...

Top Bottom