Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Not TT per se but do drop by and say hello this Friday (12 July) evening (10 pm-ish) if you all are around Bing 101. Will be there with old buddies.

Great to be able to finally meet Kurushio89. Well done bro for keeping the tiny BMW flame alive in Kch. Finally someone more handsome than me ah. Keke
Hope for more TT sessions next time with the Kuching kias.

chairoger;835234 said:
Great to be able to finally meet Kurushio89. Well done bro for keeping the tiny BMW flame alive in Kch. Finally someone more handsome than me ah. Keke
Hope for more TT sessions next time with the Kuching kias.

Lol, no la. Just happy to be able to meet up with other BMW owners :)

Shout out to all Kuching kias. Nice to meet u guys. I'm from stampin area and newbie here, currently driving F30. Any f30 owner here?

ngiing;835700 said:
Shout out to all Kuching kias. Nice to meet u guys. I'm from stampin area and newbie here, currently driving F30. Any f30 owner here?

Hi, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you will have an enjoyable time. Lol, to answer your question, I think most of the active members are fans of the classic beemers.

Welcum welcum! Your F30 with you in Kuching or Semenanjung? If in Kch, can look for us, if in Semenanjung can TT at Sunway. Cheers!

Salam n hello...been a long time im looking for a bimmer group at kuching...akhirnya jumpa juga..huhuhuhu...im working at kuching n planing ti ship my E36 to kuching aftr Raya...Hope we can do another TT at kuching... :)

Nawfal;836105 said:
Salam n hello...been a long time im looking for a bimmer group at kuching...akhirnya jumpa juga..huhuhuhu...im working at kuching n planing ti ship my E36 to kuching aftr Raya...Hope we can do another TT at kuching... :)

Can. No worries.

Heheheh....will join you guys after my car ship to kuching...no la bro,mine 96 318i auto saja...auto sure u dont want punya kn...heheheh..
Cheers

chairoger;836478 said:
Any where that has ample parking and drinks. Your E36 manual ? Wanna sell? hehe

If the price is right....hehe I dont mind. Just scared of BMW's weak gearbox. Anything wrong then there goes RM 5K to 10K...

Hahaha..how much u r offering???
Unless u know how to maintain the gearbox oil...have u ever change your gearbox oil??how many ltr u need to fill it??
chairoger;836510 said:
If the price is right....hehe I dont mind. Just scared of BMW's weak gearbox. Anything wrong then there goes RM 5K to 10K...

Roughly 6.5 to 7 litres. Need to also change gearbox gasket and gearbox oil filter too.

Sometimes not as easy as that cause previous owners of the cars might have abused the car and gearbox with rough usage and/or no maintainance. Hence, the need to repair and overhaul the gearbox.

Top Bottom