M3 Driver Killed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

feisaldzul

Club Guest
http://www.mmail.com.my/Current_News/mm/Thursday/Hotnews/20080508100116/Article/index_html Six men, three of whom were related to each other, died in two separate car crashes early this morning in the Klang Valley. In the first accident, three workers attending to underground cables in Kelana Jaya near Wisma Sawit were killed when a car ploughed into them early today. Two of their colleagues escaped un- harmed.In the 1.43am incident, a BMW M3, driven by Jeffrey Lee Siew Wai, 21, believed to be a student, crashed through barriers near the worksite. As a result, the three workers were dragged for almost 50m before the car flipped over. Lee died at the scene. The workers from Tele- timor Communication Sdn Bhd were identified as Mukhtar Abdullah, 54, from Ampang; Muhd Yusri Nordin, 31, from Hulu Langat; and an Indonesian known only as Angger, 19.The younger two were Mukhtar’s son-in-law and adopted son respectively. A friend of Lee, who arrived at the scene later but declined to be identified, said: “We had just come from a dinner with some friends and I am shocked and sad.”

LDP strikes again....this stretch have seen much deaths, so slow down.

I just saw that on TV3 news this afternoon. Car registration number WDC3318. Initially I thought it was an E46 318i because of the number plate. The condition of the car was not that bad though.

funfer_fahrer;321560 said:
I just saw that on TV3 news this afternoon. Car registration number WDC3318. Initially I thought it was an E46 318i because of the number plate. The condition of the car was not that bad though.

It is a 4 door e36 (picture on M Mail). Most cars with WDC (1994) registration plates are either 318i or 325s.

ALBundy;321569 said:
It is a 4 door e36 (picture on M Mail). Most cars with WDC (1994) registration plates are either 318i or 325s.

You are right. I thought he might love the number so much since it represents good meaning as well (senang, senang, tiap-tiap hari, kaya). So I thought the owner might want to use the old number plate on a new car. But after the crash it looked like an E46.

Jules;321558 said:
LDP strikes again....this stretch have seen much deaths, so slow down.

In 1993 my friend died at the same spot, at the same time of the day driving a Ford Laser TX3. He hit a tree in front of PORIM sideways. He died on the way to hospital. Somebody sapu his Nakamichi radio set.

Two nights ago while I was driving back to Klang from Sungai Buloh on the NKVE, I saw a E36 or E46 (not too sure) smashed up against the divider railings. I was on a dark stretch of the highway and the car was on the fast lane. Looks like the accident had just taken place moments ago before I had reached the spot.

Managed to call up PLUS as I would think that the driver surely needed help!

funfer_fahrer;321576 said:
In 1993 my friend died at the same spot, at the same time of the day driving a Ford Laser TX3. He hit a tree in front of PORIM sideways. He died on the way to hospital. Somebody sapu his Nakamichi radio set.

This one sounds so familiar... Did he by any chance, just came back from Scotland, while doing his conversion training?

Jeffrey is a personal friend of mine since high school. It is really sad for this to happen. I will definitely be visiting his grave when Im back next month. Rest in peace my bro.

The thing that pisses me off is how fking stupid these construction workers are. Hearing from my friends (we all know Jeff) , apparently these fking dumb workers didn't put the signs up properly and Jeff panic-ed..Also..a Malay guy saw that Jeff had an accident and stole his phone ... How fk up is that? The guy called 1 of Jeff's gf to rescue him ( I think Jeff was already gone that time) and he just took the phone and leave.

Sad day for all of us who were friends with him. Still can't believe this happened. I'll pray for you bro..

weisiong123;322121 said:
Jeffrey is a personal friend of mine since high school. It is really sad for this to happen. I will definitely be visiting his grave when Im back next month. Rest in peace my bro.

The thing that pisses me off is how fking stupid these construction workers are. Hearing from my friends (we all know Jeff) , apparently these fking dumb workers didn't put the signs up properly and Jeff panic-ed..Also..a Malay guy saw that Jeff had an accident and stole his phone ... How fk up is that? The guy called 1 of Jeff's gf to rescue him ( I think Jeff was already gone that time) and he just took the phone and leave.

Sad day for all of us who were friends with him. Still can't believe this happened. I'll pray for you bro..

That's just how things are now here. There's no compassion, empathy and concern for other human beings anymore. It's everyone for themselves. Just look at the ever increasing crime rate, that should tell you something.

My gf tripped and twisted her ankle a week ago in public while walking to her office and none of the strangers around her even bothered to stop and ask if she was ok. :eek: They all just walked past her as if nothing happened.

Rest in peace Jeff, you're definitely in a better place than we all are.

RIP to the deceased. Let's not simply blame anyone for the deaths. The place has always been a dangerous stretch.

weisiong123;322121 said:

While I understand your sense of loss of obviously a friend, do show some compassion for those he brought down along with him. No matter how stupid in your eyes they are, they don't deserve to be mowed down by a car.

They were working there and perhaps not enough warning signages were put up but I believe the driver was also driving at reasonable high speed. Respect the lives of others too, dear fellow Bimmerian.

With due respect 2 all other forumers here, pls note "Workers dragged 4 50 mtrs b4 car flipped over" The driver involved must have been speeding recklessly or speeding in an "unsafe" area - bear in mind that he's only 21. Lack of experience or skill perhaps? Have always reminded my sons aged 19 & 21 "DO NOT SPEED RECKLESSLY" whenever they r driving my BMWs' or any of the other cars. Everyone of us have been a 21 yr old b4. affan & tkw were probably rite. don't start 2 blame anyone. Its' not that I have no compassion 4 others. felt really sad 4 the families of all those involved. May all those vitims R.I.P.

holy shit....this guy always at optimum doing this and that with his car....

nice chap....

rip dude...

An unfortunate loss indeed for the car and driver. Then again, the workers and their families deserve the sympathy as well. RIP..

tkw;322153 said:
While I understand your sense of loss of obviously a friend, do show some compassion for those he brought down along with him. No matter how stupid in your eyes they are, they don't deserve to be mowed down by a car.

They were working there and perhaps not enough warning signages were put up but I believe the driver was also driving at reasonable high speed. Respect the lives of others too, dear fellow Bimmerian.

Seconded, bro. It is not fair to blaming one sided only. The workers which died have family too. Wonder how they'll feel if their family reading one of the post in this thread. :22: RIP to all the victims.

Top Bottom