Accident involving BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Dear frens, i wanna tq for all ur encouragement and words of wisdom. feel free to drop by to say hello. on the incident, for apparent reasons, i prefer to chat eye to eye. on xxx's pm, i'll respond shortly. the journey continues. plse take care.

Dear all, just to clarify, i'll be glad to receive u week ends satd/sund 9am to 11.59pm; wkdays 8pm to 11.59pm. plse text (sms) me 019-3128043 to cfm. cheers.

Interested to visit :

How abt this Friday - 09.07.10 abt 9pm, after that can adjourn to TT@ Borneo..

1. xxx
2. herbert

Zahri,

I can totally feel your pain ...having been through several quite similiar incidences in the past. You need to be strong to nurse your injuries and also mourn the loss of your friends at the same time. Get much needed rest and get well soon.

It always saddens me to read of lives lost in traffic accidents. In a case like this, berhati-hati also cannot avoid the recklessness of others. :(

My condolences to Zahri and his friends' families.

Take care, Zahri. I wish you a speedy recovery, and may you find peace.

i look fwd to meeting and sharing ur experiences. thank u for being caring enough.

glad to know you're ok, hope's everything's ok.
the danish is just unbelievable

NILAI%20WRONG%20WAY.jpg

...nobody want to visit our fellow comrade? or maybe its to short notice...if thats the case how abt next week?

i wanna thank xxx + spouse + son n brandon + spouse who spent time with me last night before they adjourned to their tt in sunway. i'm impressed that brandon mentioned abt morning twilight (dawn to sunrise). before this i only know abt evening twilight (sunset to dusk) or "senja" as the malays called it. in between, my 3 cross-breed persians had a great time playing with the visitors. bcoz i never passed my science subjects, i later surfed the web to browse several interesting articles abt twilight. Once again, xxx & co and bmwclubmalaysia, thank you very much!

p/s my schedule for today saturday 10th:
- frm 9am to 12pm, my 2nd son sufyan is taking me to sekolah sains seri puteri near pwtc to visit my only daughter, sabreena. due to her hectic activities, she hasn't seen me yet since the tragedy. i shud be home ard 12.30pm.
- 8pm i probably join my frens to a final 7th day "tahlil" (prayers) for the late zulkarnain adam in klang.

.....I presumed that you discovered also that ' Twilight' is also abt Vampires & Werewolves..:wink:

Hi bro Zahri,

My deepest condolences to the families of your buddies. It is a most unfortunate incident and hope that this makes you realise that God needs you here longer on earth for a reason. Be grateful for this gift of life and make the most of it and pray that you never have to go through such experiences again.
Take care, bro and get well soon.
Cheers
kamion;540800 said:
It always saddens me to read of lives lost in traffic accidents. In a case like this, berhati-hati also cannot avoid the recklessness of others. :(

My condolences to Zahri and his friends' families.

Take care, Zahri. I wish you a speedy recovery, and may you find peace.

Zahri,

My deepest condolences for the loss of your friends and my best wishes for your speedy recovery.

Salut

Top Bottom