Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 3 2006, 05:39 PM
Young fella? Can't be me then! :p
Ooi!! Yours where got M badge?! :getyourfactsright: Hehe
Maybe M engine got lar. Cabutz!! :D

Fella lau pei uu lui mah.

Blehz...internet was down for several days and bz with assignments so can't reli post. Woah, young guy driving white E46 ah? i wanna meet him..lol and find out if his lau peh uu lui or not..then ask him supply some for me :p

btw, Jeff! duno if u noticed my previous posting..but do u happen to know the owner of QBA 5655? Silver E46 with AC rims if im not wrong. chairoger and fire saw the car during tt.

Tyke, how's everything going? Still hectic? IF you really do drop by kch one of these days..gime ME a call!! hahaha

Piedpiper, nice to noe u..Tyke nvr intro wan..an chua cho..lolzz!!

Daan, would be glad to meet up with u one day! Do call when ur free man.

chairoger and fire..when's the next tt? hahah!

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 3 2006, 11:15 PM

chairoger and fire..when's the next tt? hahah!
Ooii!! Hau sei kia....go to sleep lar. What you doing online at this hour?! :D I just came back from drinking session. Thao rai? Keke
Oopss....must be the alcohol... :blush:

Ask Jeff taikor or Fire for TT ler. Try to make it once a month. Spread the good news! Build some cafe/drinking hole connection so that next time I dont have to "book" the parking spaces like last time.Keke :rofl: :rofl:
Bing seems like a cosy place with lotsa parking.Jeng jeng jeng!! :yes!:

hahah..wide awake to the max..but going to sleep soon lar :p
Bing ah..can also hehehe..used to be one of the hangout places me and my friends frequent when we're free or when loaded LOL! We'll c in time to come. Will keep up updated then. Kinda bz with uni stuff now..mid terms comin up! Wish me luck~~

jumpman,

hey dude...yeah hectic and wornout man...got ur sumpguard oredi & will post it to u whn able okies... :nyehehe:
and i will take u up on ur offer to call u whn i'm in kch... :eek:k:
i forgot to intro y'all to piedpipa lah... :blush:

roger,

my lau peh uu lui but not mine also...

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 4 2006, 12:47 AM
hahah..wide awake to the max..but going to sleep soon lar :p
Bing ah..can also hehehe..used to be one of the hangout places me and my friends frequent when we're free or when loaded LOL! We'll c in time to come. Will keep up updated then. Kinda bz with uni stuff now..mid terms comin up! Wish me luck~~
Brother,

Bing got parking space meh? i think most of the full, but that last tiem i was there was.........

wahahaha!! Daan, i shud learn more from you, but my dad will look for you if anything happens to my studies LOL! jk...I've got two tests in one day so i gotta make sure i ace them ma :D

Also, Bing got parking space..located behind the shop. If you go early surely got one. Depends on what day and time u go also ma.

Tyke, thanks bud!

i'm asking if u noe the owner of a silver E46,QBA 5655? The car isn't at Foochow Road. haha..and dat E46 @ Foochow Rd is white in clr.. ;)

There's quite a few bimmers frequenting Bing's but alas,its one or two machines scattered here and there at the parking lot.Even saw an exact version(well,not that exact)of my Freedom there last time.Its a red one though. If nowadays you see mine roaming around Kch,please dun honk. :D Its not me.Its my younger bro.He's around Jumpman's age lar....back for hols.

If can,park in a row to have maximum attention grabbing effect. :D We need at least 5 bimmers for it.Hehe Hence,we are just at the passing mark,IF we can get everybody together at the same place and time.

P.S. I think I need to do the parking lot booking the ol fashion way.Kekeke

Sorry Jumpman, NO to both Qs... when's yr exams? Maybe we can TT after that? But like daan says, aim for a "C", k?

Hrm....this one I dont get it. A is always better than C. Unless its AC Schnitzer.Keke :D I know I know. Cheesy rite? :lol:

Roger, quote from daan:

"My professor used to tell us, grades are for egos only, the A student with do research, B student will assist the A student to do research and the C student will pay their salary...... "

Aiya Jeff taikor,

Mai ka pai sei kia lar. Keke :D Later jumpman's lau pei come and spank you wor. Cabutz!!

I'm doing a quick lunch with Fire today around noon, anyone interested please call Fire (Since i don;t have you guy's number)

Shit, pardon me again, Guys and Gals number.

Sigh. Wished can join you all. Jeff,join them lar. Later all three E46s wor.Black ,white and silver. Fuiyoo! :yahoo:

Top Bottom