Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Jeff: My mid terms will be on the 12th..two tests in one day. After that I shud be free..so perhaps can meet up during the weekends? Fri nite? Since it's a public holiday hehehe~ And about the owner of QBA5655, i know the guy..he's my fren's dad hahah! The reason i asked was cos i tot he was coming for TT as well and dat he knows u...blehz..wad a coincidence :p Found out a week and a half ago, when my fren told me she just got a bimmer lol!Her father's a contractor, did my house renovation too!! anyone wanna renovate their house? Can intro kekeke..

Well, apparently there's no A grade in uni..there's C but it onli means Credit or Satisfactory results hahaha! I'm aiming for a 'D' or Distinction lor..HD (High Distinction) is a no way cos im not so kut lat person! LOL

Hope to hear more about any upcoming TT's! ehehe..

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 5 2006, 04:15 PM
Her father's a contractor, did my house renovation too!! anyone wanna renovate their house? Can intro kekeke..

I dont wanna renovate my house.....I just wanna renovate other people's houses. :D Can? :yes:

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG !!!

BMW CLUB KUCHING TT SESSION

:yes!:

Date : 21 April 2006
Day : Friday
Time : 9 pm
Venue : Open to suggestions(SOHO,Bing,Seattle,Coffee Bean,Oregano,etc etc)

Will be with you all in spirit. Keke :D

Finally another TT hehe..so chun i got holidays at that time also :D chairoger, u organise TT but u not going to be there? Or will u be back then? haahah..damn gotta study now..bye!

I will be with you all in spirit.Keke Someone's gotta start the ball rolling. :)
After that,you all adjust the timing,date and venue as you see fit. Let's start moving! :yahoo:

This is great. I'll need to tackle 2 obsticle is i want to joint.

1. Have to arrange my travelling so that i can be in kuching.
2. My UDM in ICU right now, hopefully shecan recover by than.... :cry:

Originally posted by daan@Apr 11 2006, 06:23 PM
This is great. I'll need to tackle 2 obsticle is i want to joint.

1. Have to arrange my travelling so that i can be in kuching.
Whoa bro! Wat happened? How come just buy then in ICU??? :blink: Maybe we can help? :blush:

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 5 2006, 04:15 PM
Jeff: My mid terms will be on the 12th..two tests in one day. After that I shud be free..so perhaps can meet up during the weekends? Fri nite? Since it's a public holiday hehehe~ And about the owner of QBA5655, i know the guy..he's my fren's dad hahah! The reason i asked was cos i tot he was coming for TT as well and dat he knows u...blehz..wad a coincidence :p Found out a week and a half ago, when my fren told me she just got a bimmer lol!Her father's a contractor, did my house renovation too!! anyone wanna renovate their house? Can intro kekeke..

Well, apparently there's no A grade in uni..there's C but it onli means Credit or Satisfactory results hahaha! I'm aiming for a 'D' or Distinction lor..HD (High Distinction) is a no way cos im not so kut lat person! LOL

Hope to hear more about any upcoming TT's! ehehe..
This weekend no good la - I'll be away Thurs to Sun. Next week sounds good. Yr friend's dad? Interesting.... now looks like the target of 6 beemers for the next TT shld be quite achievable!

Originally posted by chairoger@Apr 11 2006, 09:40 AM
ACHTUNG ACHTUNG !!!

BMW CLUB KUCHING TT SESSION

:yes!:

Date : 21 April 2006
Day : Friday
Time : 9 pm
Venue : Open to suggestions(SOHO,Bing,Seattle,Coffee Bean,Oregano,etc etc)

Will be with you all in spirit. Keke :D
Wahlau, this fella can organise TT in spirit one! :beaten:

How's about Luconia? Lots of parking spaces but not in city centre la... Travillion side good but parking a bit of a headache la. Any other suggestions?

Originally posted by daan@Apr 11 2006, 06:23 PM
Huh? Was OK few days ago! :dunno: What happened?

Seattle and Coffeebean subject to availability ler..by 9..dun tink got parking liao..hahah..Haven been into Luconia but parking wise..gotta get early 'booking' cos some cars park there since the beginning of time lol..so straight row might not be possible, dun later ppl tink our UDM's are from MD Motor hahahah! Well, just my opinion..if the majority agrees, we'll go ahead with it la..

:D Hehe Feel the force,Luke.

Anyway,where's Luconia ah? Sounds interesting. If at Seattle or Coffee Bean,imagine we park at the side of the main road in a row.Wah sei! High profile bros.But later saman also in a row. Cabutz! :D

P.S. Seriously,next time I dont mind that if we all park by the roadside.Got geng mah.Saman also nevermind.Our contributions to the nation.

Originally posted by jumpman@Apr 12 2006, 05:44 AM
..... dun later ppl tink our UDM's are from MD Motor hahahah! Well, just my opinion..
MD Motor! :rofl: Good one, but VERY TRUE! :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Apr 12 2006, 09:02 AM
Roger, saman u sponsor ah? Good exchange rate now ma! 60% off wor!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's a good joke Jeff. Keke :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm in KL now, no time to go and check the status of my UDM. 21st no good for me, will be in KL, 28 better.

Anyone looking for 2.0 facelift? got a offer from one of the dealer for 152k, unregistered.

Originally posted by daan@Apr 12 2006, 06:03 PM
I'm in KL now, no time to go and check the status of my UDM. 21st no good for me, will be in KL, 28 better.

Anyone looking for 2.0 facelift? got a offer from one of the dealer for 152k, unregistered.
Got E39?? Sian of 3 series already ler.Keke :D

Top Bottom