Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hey jeff, do u by chance know the owner of QBA 5655? Silver E46 i tink..chairoger, fire and i saw it during TT..it drove two rounds and left. Perhaps they were waiting for you? hehe..

Originally posted by daan@Mar 26 2006, 11:31 AM
Hi Guys,

I just got my car a week ago, 01 recon 318i black. Met up with Fire yesterday but didn't managed to see his car, guess have to look at it on the net.

Fire,

Nice meeting you, good looking car.

Keep in touch guys...................
Welcome to the Club Daan!!! :p Mayb all of us can TT together someday..thr r Jeff,Chai,jumpman & all of us..Nice meeting all of you.. :p

Sorry bothers,

I'm in KL for the whole week. Last two days was madness, no time to go my favourate site also :cry:

I'll be back today (April fool day), anyone for hightea tomorrow afternoon?

Originally posted by chairoger@Mar 31 2006, 01:06 PM
ACHTUNG ACHTUNG !!

BMW KCH CLUB MEMBERS :yahoo:

1) chairoger (E30 320i and E36 318i)
2) minijeff67 (E46 318i)
3) jumpman (E30 318i)
4) Fire (E46 320i)

Just wanna be more organised for any BMW TTs or functions next time. Kuching boleh! hehe :D New members please continue with the list. Thanks!! :yes!:
Chairoger,

Wow, never invite me or put my name in the club list leh....................... :getyourfactsright:

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG !!

BMW KCH CLUB MEMBERS

2) minijeff67 (E46 318i)
3) jumpman (E30 318i)
4) Fire (E46 320i)
5) Daan (E46 318i)

Aiya. :rolleyes: Next time got new members please add on to the list.Must I spoon feed you also daan? :D

hey guys....glad tht the tt group is growing...

slowly but surely........... :yes!:
will definately joiny'all for tt if i'm u in kch....

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by chairoger@Apr 1 2006, 01:15 PM
ACHTUNG ACHTUNG !!

BMW KCH CLUB MEMBERS

2) minijeff67 (E46 318i)
3) jumpman (E30 318i)
4) Fire (E46 320i)
5) Daan (E46 318i)

Aiya. :rolleyes: Next time got new members please add on to the list.Must I spoon feed you also daan? :D
He he, i'm a newbie mah, so technically speaking, still a baby, still need spoon feeding.............. :D

I just came back, since there's no reply, i guess hitea not jadi tomorrow. :aggressive:

Hey... Just wanted to menyibuk a bit... You guys sound like a real cool bunch and funny too! I'm hoping to visit Kuching again one of these days...I fell in love with all the cats at the roundabout and also the 'shuttlecock' factory (what my friends called the cat museum, since the building looks like a shuttlecock)! hehe...

Take care! :p

Originally posted by PiedPiper@Apr 2 2006, 12:25 AM
Hey... Just wanted to menyibuk a bit... You guys sound like a real cool bunch and funny too! I'm hoping to visit Kuching again one of these days...I fell in love with all the cats at the roundabout and also the 'shuttlecock' factory (what my friends called the cat museum, since the building looks like a shuttlecock)! hehe...

Take care! :p
Hehe....Are the cats the only thing that you fell in love with? :D

Do give Jeff,jumpman,Fire or Daan a PM or call if you are ever in the vicinity. Too bad I live and work in sg. Often go back to Kch though.But not as often enough lar. Cheers dude! :lol:

Piedpiper,

Give me a PM if u r in town. I actually spend most of my time in west malaysia so hope that i'll be in town when u r here.

Oops! :lol: Sorry Tyke kor for any misinformation. Anyway,piep piper in the fairy tales is a dude ler. Maybe this story is an abridged version.Hehe :) Hope to see ya all soon.
(Yeah rite,sometime in June

Eh, tyke-kor's fiacee in the house... mind yr language, guys!

And PP, do let us know if u're in town! Err, u too, tyke-kor!

ya lor, wit lade hear, bayter dok goot goot, nor pray pray.........................

roger,daan & jeff...

no worries,but i thought u guys knew who pp was??? :p
anywayz...really hope to meet up with y'all sometime real soon...
if ever any1 of u r in kl...holler okies...

rgds,
-brad-

Guys, oh, excuse me, ladies and gentlements, i just saw a cool white e46 with M logo, black and white BMW logo, black kidney grill etc. in Foo Chow road, does it belong to any of our member? very cool looking car.

Hehehe... You guys are funny!! Yup, will most definately announce my (or our) arrival in Kuching when we do visit. You are all too cool to miss seeing if we are there, sure rugi leh...

Do take care. I shall pop in from time to time (just to keep tabs on the language here... hehe :nyehehe: )

Chairoger - no probs about calling me dude, some of the guys here do that when they see me, I'm almost like one of the guys.. just that I'm 'missing' some vita; parts! :p

Dann - Call us when you are in town... Mesti jumpa punya!

Originally posted by daan@Apr 3 2006, 03:12 PM
Guys, oh, excuse me, ladies and gentlements, i just saw a cool white e46 with M logo, black and white BMW logo, black kidney grill etc. in Foo Chow road, does it belong to any of our member? very cool looking car.
Not that I know of. Maybe Jeff knows about it.

Black n white roundel probably carbon fibre = cool. Black kidney grill = cool. White Alpine III color = cool. M logo = the real deal? If poser = uncool. :D
Anyway,my prefered colors for BMW are always black,white or metallic silver. Nice! :eek:k:

I hv seen tht car came to the workshop too in Jln Foochow(workshop)..exactly like wht u claim quite a young fella...

Top Bottom