Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi guys, sorry couldn't make it on time for the TT - next time is in June? Target is 6? Let's make it happen!

Just changed mine b4 new year la - should last another 8000kms. PM me the price - i'll check it out for u. What's the story, bro?

Hi Guys,

I just got my car a week ago, 01 recon 318i black. Met up with Fire yesterday but didn't managed to see his car, guess have to look at it on the net.

Fire,

Nice meeting you, good looking car.

Keep in touch guys...................

Sorry about my spelling, i should have looking at it before posting. Disadventage of two finger typer..............

wad spelling? it won't be much of a problem as long as we understand what ur typing B)

Originally posted by daan@Mar 25 2006, 10:31 PM
Hi Guys,

I just got my car a week ago, 01 recon 318i black. Met up with Fire yesterday but didn't managed to see his car, gess have to look at it on the net.

Fire,

Nice meeting, you, goof looking car.

Keep in touch guys...................
"...goof looking car.???"

Daan,
hehehe....i think u meant good looking car right daan?
anyway...welcome to the club dude...

meet up with the kuching guys....they r a cool bunch of guys...

rgds,
-brad-

jumpman.....i think daan was referring to the above typo error... ;)

Welcome, daan... good to have another kuching member! And remember, u may type with 2 fingers but those 2 fingers can keep a lot of women (and maybe some men!), very happy!

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Mar 26 2006, 08:47 PM
Welcome, daan... good to have another kuching member! And remember, u may type with 2 fingers but those 2 fingers can keep a lot of women (and maybe some men!), very happy!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Daan,

Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, i persume all guys right? BTW, when is the next TT? I spends a substantial abount of time travelling so i f you guys would let the the proposed TT date, i'll try to accomdate. Alternatively, maybe we can do breakfast or lunch during weekdays.

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Mar 26 2006, 07:47 AM
jeff buddy...u worry me sometimes u knw??? :blink: :eek:

Petrol price up, everything else also up, have to find economical ways and means to keep oneself entertained ma!

Originally posted by mini_jeff67@Mar 28 2006, 09:01 AM
Petrol price up, everything else also up, have to find economical ways and means to keep oneself entertained ma!
Ya....kolo mee/laksa price also up. Cabutz!! :lol:

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG !!

BMW KCH CLUB MEMBERS :yahoo:

1) chairoger (E30 320i and E36 318i)
2) minijeff67 (E46 318i)
3) jumpman (E30 318i)
4) Fire (E46 320i)

Just wanna be more organised for any BMW TTs or functions next time. Kuching boleh! hehe :D New members please continue with the list. Thanks!! :yes!:

Top Bottom