Kuching TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
geoffreylee said:
Hahahaha...

Will invite you and UDM gang for Laksa when my girlfriend cook ya!

Can can. Thanks for the offer Geoffrey. But make sure she cooks either in SG or Kch :D ....lately been skipping KL ah.

LOL...u ppl decide and confirm the date and venue..i shud be available unless i've got smth important hehe..Shud be in the morning rite? =))

chairoger said:
No need malu lar.....here we also got a member owning a Bimmer as early as 20 years old. Rumour has it that he's also quite handsome ah. :D

Hansum? That one got so many ahnsum (and hamsup too :D !)!

BTW, CNY time this mei-mei sure got open ah? Better check - else go there not open, the sing-ka-poh kia make noise!

jumpman said:
LOL...u ppl decide and confirm the date and venue..i shud be available unless i've got smth important hehe..Shud be in the morning rite? =))

Alright!! Can have a Kuching BMW TT afterall during CNY. Really looking forward to it ah. Imagine a convoy of Bimmers parked together. Sweeeet. Hopefully wherever we go to makan,there's no pork served. Xsjado cant consume it ah.

Probable date : 17th,19th and 20th of Feb

Sad news guys!! The Cafe is close from eve of CNY till the forth day. Anyway, I will search for another venue.

Will update you all soon.

Cheers

daan said:
We can do one b4 and one after also can.

Can also but I cant join wor. Only be back in Kch around that date. 16th Feb also can but pretty late at nite. Keke Only laksa available by then will be near the Padungan Cat statue one. Not so nice ler the laksa there.

laksa

chairoger said:
Can also but I cant join wor. Only be back in Kch around that date. 16th Feb also can but pretty late at nite. Keke Only laksa available by then will be near the Padungan Cat statue one. Not so nice ler the laksa there.

Agree, laksa there is so so. But Foody Goody at Tabuan Desa is great! But have to ask my friend to check if they open during CNY.

The cat statue one not nice liao..the one which used to be there moved to Tabuan Jaya..haha..

There's a few more, the one next to Grand Con and the one in Green Height also good.

Nice laksa alot, guys - just that whether they'll be open for our sin-kar-por kia or not nia!

mini_jeff67 said:
Nice laksa alot, guys - just that whether they'll be open for our sin-kar-por kia or not nia!

Its ok lar. No laksa also nevermind as long as we can happy happy together. Drink only also can.:D

Top Bottom